Chat in English (英語で雑談） Part 177
- 1 ：Master of ◆Logic//1ONyv ：2013/04/28(日) 01:09:28.47
( ´･ω･) Let's have Earl Grey tea and chat!
( つ旦O ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫
と＿)＿) 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦
Chat in English (英語で雑談） Part 176
Hey!!! All you NEETs, nerds, YouTube link spammers, pedophiles, neo-Nazis,
Yukorin enthusiasts, Nanako SOS admirers, Part-Time-Preachers,
Diplomats' spoiled sons, losers who can't remember Kanji characters,
Big-boobs fans, Weeaboo from around the world, learners of Japanese
who are too lazy to update their Japanese blogs very often, cunning
linguists, stupid fan girls of Johnny's Boys, Touhou pirates, and
that electrical super-gay who suffers from mental disease - This is your thread!
Let's hope Igirisu-jin and the Internet-addicted housewife will come back soon!
This is the place to have a blast!!!!!
Let's continue to support recovery efforts in Japan!!!!!
- 2 ：KameGirl：2013/04/28(日) 02:50:45.12
- Kamenashi Kazuya Congragulations on your success in Italy!
You are inspirational and I adore you!
Love love love
your no 1 UK fan
- 3 ：KameGirl：2013/04/28(日) 02:54:07.25
- Bikke-san, Watanabe-san, Hiroshi-san
when will you have an official TOKYO NO ! SOULSET tshirt out onegaishimas.
- 4 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/28(日) 03:00:30.02
- Oooh, it still has that 'new thread' smell.
- 5 ：KameGirl：2013/04/28(日) 03:48:04.32
- Freshly brewed coffee
Freshly baked bread
Freshly washed hair
Fresh Austrian mountain air etc
- 6 ：Master of ◆Logic//1ONyv ：2013/04/28(日) 03:54:02.92
It's great, isn't it? Hope the non-sense in the previous thread won't continue
this time around.
- 7 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/04/28(日) 03:54:58.06
- Oops, wrong tripcode...
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 04:06:27.30
- I dislike the way japanese people use English
- 9 ：KameGirl：2013/04/28(日) 04:11:14.79
- Ilove it to the point of fetish.
- 10 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/04/28(日) 04:18:00.13
- 11 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/04/28(日) 05:03:28.76
- Here is a follow-up for the bombing in Boston. Fascinating...
> It was a blow the immigrant boxer could not withstand: after
> capturing his second consecutive title as the Golden Gloves
> heavyweight champion of New England in 2010, Tamerlan Anzorovich
> Tsarnaev, 23, was barred from the national Tournament of Champions
> because he was not a United States citizen.
Before Bombs, a Battered American Dream
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 05:10:26.94
- hey, hello
part 177, huh
- 13 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/28(日) 08:04:39.67
It's a shame he's dead, it would've been interesting to find out
what his self-stated motivations were instead of just us guessing
at them. Perhaps his younger brother will shed light on the
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 12:20:03.40
- As a new thread started, I have to remind you guys of something.
This thread, and 2ch for that matter, is a cesspool and all posters are
sort of losers (including me). You (including me) are all poos.
The difference is that whether you're human's poo or dogs' poo or horses' poo.
Humans poo might be higher on hiarachey (spelling?) but it's still poo
and dogs's human's and horses are equally smelly. So stop arguing about nonsense.
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 12:22:07.92
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 16:30:46.73
That's true lol
- 17 ：KameGirl：2013/04/28(日) 18:20:11.70
- >>14 Speak for yourself low life form. Some are ordinary netizens who drop
by after a long day at work, to learn about modern Japanese culture and
traditions communicating through English. For me this is a gossip
and information site .We are not like you.
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 18:23:30.96
- The Boston event was a decoy to distract attention from the Waco
anniversary attack. It is so obvious what they are diverting attention.
- 19 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/28(日) 19:22:52.64
I think humans are very good at seeing patterns that may not be there.
The "Waco anniversary attack" seems nothing more than a factory not
following the OSHA standards; it was an accident waiting to happen,
until I see more proof that it was more than that, that's how I'll
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 20:11:03.25
- what do you mean patterns? Since when critical thinking is called
that? You accept things as they are presented to you?
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 20:12:45.44
- From Wiki
Sheeple (a portmanteau of "sheep" and "people") is a term in which
people are likened to sheep, a herd animal. The term is used to
describe those who voluntarily acquiesce to a suggestion without
critical analysis or research. They undermine their own individuality
and may willingly give up their rights.
- 22 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/28(日) 20:36:56.14
- 23 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/28(日) 20:39:22.70
More seriously, there's no proof of what you're saying. Show me
some proof of what you are saying. "It's so obvious, wake up sheeple!"
does not a proof make.
- 24 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 20:47:42.28
- I did not say "It's so obvious, wake up sheeple!". You said it.
I just put a definition.
Homework for you. If you are curious, look up the facts on th e
internet and question them while you do that. I hope next time
yo do the same to every bit of news you hear.
- 25 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/28(日) 20:52:09.76
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 22:45:24.38
- I love my wife. :D
- 27 ：KameGirl：2013/04/28(日) 23:02:53.22
- So it is Gangsta101 who is the starter of these threads.
Narukodo. Does it mean he is the same as the gender segragator
thread guy? I sincerely hope not.
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 23:05:43.81
- What the fuck is "narukodo"? lol
- 29 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 23:07:15.97
- 30 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 23:10:29.91
- 179 名前:KameGirl :2013/03/31(日) 09:01:28.44
- 31 ：KameGirl：2013/04/28(日) 23:17:35.39
- Hello, you must be the pumpkinhead of this thread.
- 32 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 23:33:20.54
- 33 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 23:35:58.03
- 34 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 23:41:19.66
- 35 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/28(日) 23:50:28.12
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/29(月) 01:25:14.89
- Looks like someone is stuck in a mental loop.
- 37 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/29(月) 01:39:23.81
Am I reading this right?
"Good looking Japanese man, (I) had a heart attack.
But, I am not one who displays the femininity of Old Japan."
So now you guys get to nit pick my Japanese (translating skills)
and get back at me for correcting you!
Because what I think it says makes no sense to me.
- 38 ：KameGirl：2013/04/29(月) 01:47:58.41
- They ASKED me to display my broken Japanese skills, knowing I do not speak the language.
Then they crucified me.
I am certain they must have had traumatic language learning experiences
to act so VILE. What an ego trip they are having now.
- 39 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/29(月) 01:54:38.88
I say we just pick a language nobody here knows,
and all speak in it. We can make fun of each other
Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn. Pedil edhellen?
- 40 ：KameGirl：2013/04/29(月) 02:02:25.94
- Translator thought that was Norsk!
- 41 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/29(月) 02:06:10.69
I just googled some of Tolkien's Elvish phrases. :D
- 42 ：KameGirl：2013/04/29(月) 02:13:52.94
- I don't do Tolkien,,,
- 43 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/29(月) 11:12:00.26
- 44 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/29(月) 14:43:29.91
As if you were not. You are a hippo's poo.
- 45 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/29(月) 17:38:22.92
Actually, when I read your Japanese, I was so touched.
The expression was awkward but it included something poetic in it.
- 46 ：KameGirl：2013/04/29(月) 18:16:48.07
- I am glad you sensed the feeling.
- 47 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/29(月) 20:30:57.31
- A hippo's poo is a hippo's poo, no matter what.
- 48 ：45：2013/04/29(月) 21:04:39.88
- I learned that hippos are such a kindhearted animal when I was watching TV yesterday.
In Africa, there is a phenomenon that animals move to another place, crossing rivers to seek for their food.
Pippos helped push other animals to the river bank when they were drowning.
- 49 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/30(火) 00:12:43.03
They can also be very dangerous.
- 50 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/30(火) 00:48:32.44
oh... I was going to watch it but missed it. It was on NHK, right?
The trailor of the show said that hippo is the strongest animal of all.
Is that true? Stronger than an elephant?
- 51 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/04/30(火) 01:03:26.27
Hippos look pretty vicious to me...
- 52 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/04/30(火) 01:32:59.24
I'm sure we will hear more about the story once the younger brother
recovers from the injuries.
- 53 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/30(火) 04:45:37.59
Hopefully. He was in a bad state in the pre trial (held by his bed)
he only nodded and said one word ("no").
- 54 ：KameGirl：2013/04/30(火) 06:44:31.17
- I am here to learn Japanese things from you, not declarations of "low confidence" a
nd "how that applies to eveyone". That is utter rubbish.
Seriously, psyhcotherapy might help you.
I think you should consider it.
- 55 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/04/30(火) 07:04:31.47
That's no good... I didn't know the younger brother was in such
a bad shape physically. I really liked the NYT coverage of
the bombing ( >>13 ) because it shows how fragile immigrant families
and communities actually are in the United States.
Makes me also wonder if the Japanese government should accept
- 56 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/30(火) 09:50:10.18
The way I see you guys have either got to start having more children,
or letting more people immigrate. :P
- 57 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/04/30(火) 10:26:57.56
I know, I know. I would like to have at least three children.
Otherwise, I would feel guilty for not doing my part.
I just don't think Japanese society is ready to embrace permanent immigrants.
It would be much more realistic for Japan to accept temporary
migrant workers from foreign countries just like Singapore, but who knows...
- 58 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/04/30(火) 11:32:44.23
Then of course there's worldwide overpopulation.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I don't know enough about economics to say about migrant workers --
isn't that essentially extracting value out of Japan that's not paid
back (in taxes, and in year round commerce) versus a citizen
(whether born or 'imported')?
I took Japanese as an elective over economics in high school, so I'm
not the guy to ask! :P
- 59 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/30(火) 18:50:54.80
Hippo's poo better describe your looks and your smell.
- 60 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/04/30(火) 21:51:01.12
- depopulated sred
- 61 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/01(水) 02:28:55.69
Fuck You Faggots
- 62 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/01(水) 05:10:22.55
- >>59 Time for your medication nutcase. Now sod off.
- 63 ：KameGirl：2013/05/01(水) 07:12:46.74
- 64 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/01(水) 07:29:18.90
- Where r u?て書き方好き
- 65 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/01(水) 08:00:56.35
I can't understand what you are tryin to say.
could you please translate it into english
- 66 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/01(水) 09:27:27.70
I'm Japanese but I don't understand what she is trying to say...
- 67 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/01(水) 15:30:11.11
- You know, that is a poem, so don't think! Just feel.
- 68 ：KameGirl：2013/05/01(水) 19:08:43.16
- Yes, please try to feel, when I can only express myself in
blocks of words, not knowing at all the rules of the language,
but when I hear the words , I present it to you, because they resonates
Of course it sounds ridiculous to you native speakers, it isn't
sophisticated because of the harshness, but feelings are living things
so they will evolve as I learn more about Japan.
I am a believer in imperfection, just like the tea master that
Oribe Furuta met in the mountains in Hyouge no Mono.
- 69 ：KameGirl：2013/05/01(水) 19:09:56.67
- I would like feel your feelings too. In Japanese.
Please could you consider?
- 70 ：KameGirl：2013/05/01(水) 19:22:55.43
- I wonder why there are so many mistakes in my posts.
perhaps writing in a hurry is a bad idea.
- 71 ：oshiri：2013/05/01(水) 21:05:21.21
- furuta 's furuchin is heavier than mine.
- 72 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/02(木) 08:40:47.48
Stephen Fry wrote something about this on his book on poetry,
The Ode Less Travelled:
"Suppose you had never played the piano in your life.
`Don't worry, just lift the lid and _express yourself_.
Pour out your feelings.`
We have all heard children do just that and we have all wanted
to treat them with great violence as a result. Yet this is the
only instruction we are ever likely to get in the art of writing
poetry: Anything goes."
- 73 ：KameGirl：2013/05/02(木) 17:23:22.60
- I noticed that "violence" . People are scary, really scary.
I am too scared.
- 74 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/02(木) 17:48:27.48
- Don't exaggerate! It's only a few who exerts such kind of violence.
- 75 ：KameGirl：2013/05/02(木) 17:56:28.33
- What do you mean? It depends where you live, what social class,
what education level they have. There is too much of it around me.
The worst offenders are the ones who have rigid thinking,
They are against trying anything new, different.
- 76 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/02(木) 18:22:47.40
- You are going too far.
Because children never know what is new,or different when they play the piano.
They just play at ramdom, so thoughtful people never treat them with such violence.
And this apply to the case when you learn a foreign language.
- 77 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/02(木) 18:37:10.82
If you go out with a Japanese guy, will you be excluded from society?
- 78 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/02(木) 22:57:45.70
- I started going to English school since last month.
To feel again, coming up with words or sentences in English is so difficult to us Japanese.
- 79 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/02(木) 23:03:22.39
Totally understand! But fucking gaijins take it for granted that English is the global language so we have to speak.
They do not have any ideas how hard learning foreign languages is!
If we non native english speakers pronounce word weirdly or making small grammatical errors, they immediately say something like "learn the grammar" or whatever!
- 80 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/02(木) 23:16:18.09
I'm no expert in economics either, so no worries :)
I would imagine that migrant workers create enough value for the company
they work for. Letting more temporary immigrants work in Japan is
a compromised solution for the rapidly diminishing labor force in Japan anyway.
- 81 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/02(木) 23:17:06.56
When going to Spain, I met some foreigners who was studying Spanish.
But,I was astonished that almost all of them speak English.
This is the trigger to go to English school.
So, I think there is no doubt English is the universal language
- 82 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/02(木) 23:39:39.12
Of course they can lol because English is soooo similar to most European languages!
They are so similar in terms of everything like grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, letters...and cultural background is also similar!
It is said that it takes 3 times more for English speakers to learn japanese compared to European languages.
This means its so hard for Japanese to learn English!
But fucking ignorant English speakers don't know this fact and like to say " Japanese can't speak English~~" "they need to learn at Lear basic English~~~" which is very annoying!
Speaking of Spain, I remember some students from Spain did speak very good English when i was in English school in London! Now I'm feeling like going to Spain :D
- 83 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/02(木) 23:40:28.06
- Oops *at least
- 84 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 06:42:29.85
- >>76 I don't understand what you mean when you say I am going too far.
As a child playing the piano was a luxury for me.
Although I would listen to the radio and hear classical music,
I wouldn't know how the piano would feel if I could play.
So seeing a piano and making sounds was brand new experience for me.
I used to make my own instruments at home from strings, wires,
aluminium boxes and make my relatives kids play it (I was the chef)
Grandma would have gotten so angry at the ruckus we raised,
I think she was right to be, poor grandma ( I feel sorry)
- 85 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 06:55:47.03
- >>77 People around me think I am strange saying, "Oh she goes
on and on about Japan", Though they are expats themselves,
they think I am taking this Japan fetish a bit too far.
I am a "double alien" for them.
I don't know how they would react, if I had a Japanese boyfriend.
- 86 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 07:02:45.44
- >>79 I know the feeling. Most nit pickers are usually non-English
Brits, although there are snobby English types who think their language
is God's gift to humanity and jealously defend the "correct way"
of speaking the language.
- 87 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 07:06:40.24
- >>82 Don't internalise it, just keep on using the language, without
thinking of these mean and harmful comments from others.
If you beleive in those offensive words your learning would be
stalled. Just let them go through you.
- 88 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/03(金) 07:13:40.23
Yet there are Japanese in the thread doing the same thing to KameGirl.
>If we non native english speakers pronounce word weirdly
There's a difference between 'has an accent' and
'almost entirely unintelligible'. Without hearing you speak I couldn't
say which you fall into.
>or making small grammatical errors,
Grammatical errors grate on the ears and immediately flag you as a
non-native speaker. Again, it depends on the particular grammatical
error as to how much or little.
Speaking personally, I'm trying to learn Japanese. I realise that
I'm never going to sound entirely native, but I never want to get
to a point where I'm not trying to head in that direction, and as
one gets better at a language, the improvements become more nitpicky.
Take it as a complement!
- 89 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/03(金) 07:17:46.14
Look at it this way. If I say to you
And you tell me that I don't need to keep saying 私は, I don't want
to respond with "it's just a small error, you can still understand
me, can't you!?".
- 90 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 07:23:21.09
- This is it. Native english speakers are
conditioned that way, about the rules of their language.
Brits are heavily conditioned, to the point that they make fun of
regional dialects, and nit pick on each other's vocabulary and
pronunciation ad nauseam.
- 91 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 07:27:31.25
- >>88 Actually the people who attack my non existant Japanese are doing
so because they cannot do that to Igirusu-jin. They think I am a
a weak little girl who would succumb to pressure. they are trying to
make up for the lost confidence by hurting other non-natives to
get their bottled frustration out.
- 92 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 07:35:37.86
- existent ...
- 93 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/03(金) 07:37:05.99
I didn't even notice. Your own worst critic is yourself! :P
- 94 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 07:40:17.11
- I feel responsible for people who come here to practise English.
- 95 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/03(金) 08:43:42.78
- As far as I'm concerned, I was glad when I heard that KameGirl is studying Japanese and wanted her to show us the outcome of her effort.
We would be isolated from the international community,if there were no Gaijins who tried to understand Japan or things Japanese.
- 96 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/03(金) 09:00:33.45
You definitely have a good point. The only difference, however, is that we wouldn't
quickly point out such a mistake in real-life situations because that is not
a normative behavior. (The opposite is true in this thread, but that is expected.)
My American friends make tons of mistakes when they speak Japanese,
but I usually don't say anything.
My impression is that, while our expectations for the foreigner's ability to
communicate in Japanese are quite low, native speakers of English seem to
assume a direct correlation between one's command of English and
her or his level of intelligence, and that kind of judgment is quite
frustrating for those who were born and raised in Japan. Just my two cents.
- 97 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/03(金) 09:48:22.94
She doesn't study Japanese.
All she doesn is watching subbed Japanese dramas, eating Japansese foods
that she buys at Korean stores.
- 98 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 18:21:11.22
- It is true that I was studying Japanese bu now I don't have the time to do so.
However I am seriously thinking of living in Japan for a while, if I find
a job there. I have some friends and connections, and a man
I have never met, who is interested in me. I get sent a lot of wagashi from Japan,
I don't buy it at the Korean store. Only nattou and somen. I buy
miso from the Japan Centre.
- 99 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 18:25:50.77
- I don't like pointing out mistakes, I think it is up to the learner to
discover them. That way there is no humiliation. Unless new learners
come to me and ask directly. I would never point them out. However I don't
mind being corrected myself, if it is done in a dignified manner.
If the natives rate your intelligence on how you speak, they are simply
ignorant or plain snobbish. You should remind them that their Japanese
is worse than your English.
- 100 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/03(金) 18:31:25.32
Now I know a little about your background, I find your poem>>63 touching.
- 101 ：KameGirl：2013/05/03(金) 18:52:39.19
- It is cheesy, naive and direct but, I really mean it when I say it.
- 102 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/03(金) 19:14:20.97
Japan centre lol That brings back so many memories... Everything is overpriced!!!!
- 103 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/03(金) 20:08:04.66
- I've just found out somen is one letter away from semen.
Besides both are whitish.
- 104 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/03(金) 20:44:38.06
- Which reminds me of ika somen(thinly sliced raw squid).
Japanese people say semen smells like squid.
Both have a lot in common. very strange.
- 105 ：KameGirl：2013/05/04(土) 06:09:32.57
- >>102 Yer but we don't have much choice over here.
- 106 ：KameGirl：2013/05/04(土) 06:26:15.26
- OMG. I think I died. Perfume UK tickets are sold out!
SOLD OUT! Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
- 107 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/04(土) 09:42:28.99
This video helps console you.
- 108 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/04(土) 09:45:43.05
>a man I have never met, who is interested in me
Be careful! He may be a gaijin sex seeker.
- 109 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/04(土) 09:50:32.03
- Is there any American or New Yorker here?
I'd like to ask for your opininion.
In the video below, rags-to-riches man in app business gives a ride
from a high school for a girl. According to him, she lives in a poor neighborhood but
in the video, the school looks clean and other cars in the video are VW and Lexus and
such and to me, it doesn't look like a school in a poor neighborhood at all.
Is this a kind of scam to raise money? What do you think?
- 110 ：KameGirl：2013/05/04(土) 18:06:10.36
- Thanks for your concern. I was able to locate him in a professional
network and know who he is. We are both in similar fields.
I am cautious of course but extremely curious as to what will happen.
That link is for a teenage situation I think. somehow I felt sorry for the stalker,
It was clear he wanted sex. The girl is clearly a scavenger, expecting a free meal.
That is so wrong. She even let him take her to enclosed venues.
She is creepier than the boy.
- 111 ：KameGirl：2013/05/04(土) 18:14:56.65
- >>109 What a show of power, he must have had such an ego trip for
his "charitable actions". How creepy can one get.
- 112 ：KameGirl：2013/05/04(土) 19:38:40.45
- >>107 Hilarious! One stereotype replaces another eh....
- 113 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/05(日) 14:43:11.11
- I just cooked and ate yakisoba.
- 114 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/05(日) 15:30:00.28
- 115 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/05(日) 15:37:06.56
- I did it at last!
I had been banned to post in this thread for about a month. I have no idea why I was kicked out.
I'm just an ordinary innocent old boy.
- 116 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/05(日) 16:15:10.49
- just the ordinary old and stinky returns
- 117 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/05(日) 17:06:52.95
Do you make miso soup?
If so, what kinds of ingredients do you use?
macaroni? parsley? bacon?
- 118 ：KameGirl：2013/05/05(日) 17:52:23.58
- I add powdered dashi, nori, chopped green onion, tofu if I have it.
I want to make proper dashi but don't have the ingredients
nor the time.
- 119 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/05(日) 19:15:18.65
Innocent old boy LOL
- 120 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/05(日) 21:01:13.71
An idiot whose ISP is the same as you did bad thing to 2chan.
- 121 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/06(月) 21:13:09.12
- Ikuta is unko.
- 122 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/07(火) 00:18:40.87
- Looks like "Obasan only" is the main stream thread.
How attractive she is orz.
- 123 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/07(火) 08:10:55.74
Does 2chan really use ISP level bans? That seems, in the words
of the immortal philosopher Garfield, 'like swatting a fly with a
How are y'all doing this Tuesday?
- 124 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/07(火) 08:25:51.66
Here is a list of banned ISPs:
Unfortunately, 2ch's management has been swatting flies with a Hammer...
- 125 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/07(火) 14:30:57.01
- I'm tired of being unemployed...
- 126 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/07(火) 20:17:48.47
Why don't you begin self-employed?
- 127 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 16:33:03.12
- I do not know about men but here in Japan, some guys have to deal with
unnecessary stress in employment. I am so happy to be a woman
Some guys go to really good college but somehow they fail to enter company,
which is known nation wide. In other countries, like US, they get more chance
to get employed if they`re skilled but in Japan, once people are hired,
they`ll unlikely to get fired. That means that some people lose their chance completely
- 128 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 16:36:30.91
- I`m a woman so I never had that kind of worries in my life and I was
really suprised to hear that there are some who never recover from those pain of failure
To me, it is no big deal as long as I can do some work I am interested in but my parents
are really something and they just forced me to work in the office
Maybe I had some skill from working there but my 20s was all about suffering from identity lost,
do to some work I never liked
- 129 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 16:39:27.57
- So my ex-boyfriend was kinda some pain killer to my miserable life
I worked for our future and that was the only reason I worked
We broke-up. I came back to where I am today and beginning to work again
but I never liked my work at all. Several years later, I wanted to get
married and I married my former ex-husband and finally free from the work!
Although, there was 365 days of labor. Dat was something I never had imagined
- 130 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 16:42:46.12
- So I`m totally free now and so happy to be alone again!
I don`t get to work 365 days and I can sleep as long as I want to
And I found this great job! I get some money, eventhough it`s a low wage,
it is still satisfying. I`m so and so glad that I was a woman instead guys
I don`t have such a pride. My life is all about not having sex and abortion,
that might hurt me completely. That`s the only thing I need to worry `bout
- 131 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 16:55:32.52
- But as you see these guys, who failed, are better than my ex-boyfriend
He was nice but he told me once that he can raise money by gambling
OMG, he was just so serious and I was like totally blasted lol
Dat was something...
I`m not that smart but I even know gambling is just about spending money
I still can recall his face when he said that. He looked so weird,
like his face was so brightened. It was seriously so frightening
It gave me couple years to figure out that there are people who are addicted to
gambling. I never had those type of relatives around me so it took time to figure it out
Poor him but I do not want to get involved with those type of people no more
It gave me really good lesson in my life
- 132 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 17:01:33.55
- Did you know that gambling is something that DNA related?
I never liked gambling somehow
No one in my family does gambling. Actually, dad does it sometimes
but he is more into sports. None of our family members have that addiction
No wonder why I have not figure it out quickly or even took time to figure it out
The gambling is totally a brain damage and a disease
- 133 ：KameGirl：2013/05/08(水) 17:23:32.23 ID:Ii8a03u5!
- I am a woman and I am very concerned about my career.
Right now relationships are in deep freeze.
I need to get paid first.
Last night I pulled a 15 hour day, and I am NOT equally paid
for my work. THAT IS SO WRONG.
- 134 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 17:47:19.47
- The middle aged whore is officially back...
Well no one cares anymore because this thread has been dead because of some fucking gaijins and the middle aged whore
- 135 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/08(水) 19:03:36.88
Oh... so you are the famous Obasan. Welcome back!
- 136 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 20:04:57.63
- A number of guys in this thread really love Jukujo.
So do I!
- 137 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 20:29:06.28
You know what... I totally don`t care about being paid equally
I hate to get involved with competition with guys
I believe they are way to nasty than women
That`s the only thing I tried to avoid all of my career
Men say that women have more jealousy but I don`t think so
When it comes to job, they are way too nasty than women
So women with career are being sandwich by men and women
I have seen that and I really hate those kind of troubles so
it would be so better to stay away
- 138 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 20:42:19.49
- Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
- 139 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/08(水) 22:40:53.74
I used to go out with a woman 11 years older than I was,
so yeah, I wouldn't mind them at all.
- 140 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 23:10:50.46
many gigolo here...
I do not know why many jukujo like younger guys
I don`t like elderly either but 11 yrs is so far apart and
there`s exactly nothing in common
What is so fun to be with them anyways
I always dated someone with my own age because we got so many things in common
and really fun to talk with. Some says that girls very young who goes out with
older guys, they will be much more better but I doubt that
I only believe in time and the moment. Those old guys, I think they just miss their youth
Although we split up, we share the moment together and it is really priceless
- 141 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/08(水) 23:16:24.43
- I believe that there is a period in your life, where you only
can share many of the youthful feelings only with those people with same age
We can both be very clumsy but when you get old, you feel so much love about
the time we had together. Being too clever, maybe makes you much easier to live,
but I am so proud of myself that I wasn`t clever somehow
- 142 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 00:03:18.02
- Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
- 143 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 03:41:22.03
- You got me mad now
- 144 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/09(木) 03:54:51.08
Well, I dunno... I thoroughly enjoyed the relationship with my ex
because we had so much in common. The only reason I didn't marry
her was that I wanted to start a family and she was a tad too old for that.
It was unfortunate, but there was nothing we could do to save the otherwise
- 145 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 08:21:39.98
- Whale meat is very dalicious.
Two Atomic bombs and many air raids are massacres of unarmed civilians.
American think Japan was evil because of Nanking and invasion and that the atomic bombs and ari raids are justice.
However Nanking is a fiction history.
Invasion? American don't know at that time asian regions were being colonized by Western powers, do you?
American don't know there were many regions colonized by them after world war 2, do you?
American don't know
Britain tried to re-occupy India
France tried to re-occupy Vietnam
Holland tried to re-occupy Indonesia
"AFTER WORLD WAR 2", do you?
Today's instability of Far East Asia is the result of the U.S.
Japan before WW2 was not communism but democracy.
The U.S. got a wrong enemy.
Of course they wanted to prevent that Japan became the large country from racial discrimination.
- 146 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 09:48:41.15
That`s bitter but I think she is so smart
I do not know why but many women say that they would like to go out with
younger guys and it is not something that is understandable to me, at least
Because if woman is in age of 50, this guy is like in his 40s
It will be very cruel situation for women b/c no one can acutally stop from getting old
The old woman with jealousy could be really ugly and exactly NO women
would want to suffer that kind of emotions
- 147 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 09:56:20.97
- Did you know that older guys seem to have more jealousy toward his young wife?
I`ve seen couple girls going out with very older guys and they all keep on saying
how much control-freak they are. It is so frightening when I hear those things
But I think they themselves are also so aware of their age and very unstable inside
when he looks at his young wife. Everytime I avoided the situation where I feel some strong
attachment, since I broke up with my first ex. The attachment really hurt your feelings and
also no good for the partner at all. I just let everything flow and never cling on to it
It still does hurt my feeling but I think this way, there will be less mess and not too much
damage to the relationship that we had
- 148 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 10:19:11.64
- Everything will return to the place where it used to be and
I do not want to distort the fact because the fact has really harsh parts
but I also see the good part that he had and we both shared
The spice is really natural thing, so gifted that you can`t mix with something artificial
Or it is just gonna change it`s taste
There are moment in life where you just need to cry all day and it`s the only thing
that you can do. But you see rainbow again just like you had seen reincarnation
If I live up to age of 50, and where I end and retire from all those kind of relationship, I know that
I will have exactly no regret. There is nothing I can bring with me when I pass away but
I believe the memories will be with me forever with every kind a senses which I enjoyed fully
- 149 ：Cornflake：2013/05/09(木) 12:36:12.28 ID:Nv8w2jAB!
- We should all just be asexual organisms, problem solved!
- 150 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 13:24:07.21
- The problem is I don't like Cornflake.
- 151 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 13:50:53.02
- You are right.
Cornflake contains so much acrylamide.
- 152 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 14:14:26.65
- why? are they fried? how does it effect on us?
- 153 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 14:47:43.15
- Yes, they are fried.
Acrylamide is a cause of cancer.
It is made by heating carbohydrate at a high temperature.
Potato chips and French fres are very dangerous.
Potato salad is Ok because it is boiled.
- 154 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 15:35:19.17
- what about coffee which I made a day before?
I heard my ex telling me that I shouldn`t drink them because
coffee that is left for a day can cause a cancer
I felt that is very rediculous but is it true?
- 155 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 15:43:16.94
- honestly speaking, you are the terminal cancer in this thread.
- 156 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 15:51:53.84
- Coffee contains acrylamide beucause the beans are roasted.
Acrylamide is not immediate effectiveness.
Not all Smokers become cancer.
- 157 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 16:03:42.62
- It is better not to fight with cancer but deal with it
- 158 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 17:00:09.35
- I can't belive most of American believe the justice of the U.S.
They don't know how to study history.
- 159 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 17:16:54.45
- More I study history, more I know how deceptive the justice of the U.S is.
I hope American will be more logical people.
- 160 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 18:20:55.92
- They are brainwashed! They are totally under the illusion that they should lead the world because the US is a God country or something which is so annoying and also pushing their values and cultures to other countries is also uzai
If other countries don't follow fucking American ways, they immediately try to wage wars on these countries!!!
Look at the Middle East! They are literally destroyed by the US!!!!! So sorry for these countries in the Middle East....
- 161 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 18:22:16.81
Well said! She is the cancer in this thread! Not good one, malignant one!
- 162 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 18:23:48.15
That's so true! They always conveniently overlook their history! Instead of interfering with other counties, they should learn the history first!
- 163 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 18:51:08.57
- Well, if you learn more of the history, you`ll know that winner takes it all
and winner rewrites the history. The same thing happened in internal history as well
The unfavorable fact will be hidden and only the winner has a right to write anything he wants
Just like husband and wife, when his wife is too strong compare to her husband, he got no words at all
Like you see this a lot in Japan nowadays
- 164 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 19:09:39.84
- My relative was beaten by his wife with a golf stick and she made no dinner, but only tofu
was on top of the kitchen table everyday. After work, he went to grocery store to buy some
sashimi, which was on sale. Then something pissed his wife and she called his mother that he bought sashimi for dinner
So he had to explain to his mother that he is not eating any dinner. Although, he couldn`t divorce with her because his wife tells
all the lies about him and he was afraid to lose his children
- 165 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 19:13:53.45
- She also had an affair but she told others big lies that he was the one who`s having an affair
Sure there are a lot of men with DV but also many DV from women as well
It is clear today that these things come out from women as well but before it was so rare (maybe hidden like him) and
men who were treated like this had no choice, even no divorce
- 166 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 19:43:55.27
What do you think about Tokyo girls collection?
- 167 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 19:53:45.61
- Is that fashion show ur talking about?
Im not the interested because I do not have much interest on clothings
i don`t like flashy clothes. I wear something comfi all the time
Dad told me to lose weight and wear something better
When I was in my teen, I only wear jeans and sweater
in my 20s, I began to wear some dress and skirts
Now I`m wearing some one-piece like what maternity wears lol
- 168 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 21:03:58.82
Speaking of cornflakes, fucking gaijins always complain about the fact that there is not so many variety of cornflakes here in japan.
- 169 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 21:28:33.90
- Gaijins always complain about pizza, too.
Japanese pizza is not pizza
but there are some normal pizzas on the menu of every piza shop.
Gaijins can't recognize the menu, apparently.
- 170 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 21:32:14.88
- Gaijins are so stupid
- 171 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 22:12:42.16
but in the US, they had this crust and you dip in the meat sauce
that was so delicious but I can not find it here in Japan
They have many pizza stores and restaurants and every store have different taste
Also I feel dough is little thin here in Japan
Italian food was so delicious there and soup and bread were all served free
- 172 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 22:15:25.40
- And you know there are many Chinese restaurant and you can take them home
they got so many menu there. Every Chinese restaurant had different taste
There is no Taco Bell in Japan so I make myself on my own
I love Wendy`s Taco Salad
Also Subway had meatball and they were really delicious and I find no
meatball here in Japan
I miss spanish dip they had in a grocery store. I still don`t know how they
make them. I used to dip potato chips in a sour cream that was soooo good
- 173 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/09(木) 22:20:27.61
- I hate chinky food! Now they claim Okinawa is a part of china
- 174 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/10(金) 08:48:19.96 ID:KfeAWwz3!
What are you, a fucking Pokemon?
"Gaijin, gaijin. Gaijin gaijin GAIJIN! Gaijin, gaiiiiijin."
"GAIJIN used WHINE."
"...but it wasn't very effective."
- 175 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/10(金) 15:07:14.77
Don't you like to be called Gaijin?
- 176 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/10(金) 17:22:49.48
No I'm not a fucking Pokemon. I am a fucking yellow monkey jap!
Are you satisfied, fucking racist gaijin in NZ?
I know i know I'm a disgusting yellow fucking monkey jap which needs to be dead with nuclear bomb like Hiroshima and Nagasaki like you whity did to us in the past!!!
- 177 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/10(金) 18:53:45.99 ID:KfeAWwz3!
I'm fine with it, it's just repeating it grates on the ear.
You're the only one that mentioned race.
- 178 ：KameGirl：2013/05/11(土) 07:18:22.66 ID:uqqyzOnx!
- I worked for the past 48 hours anon-stop now I cannot sleep!
Please I came to learn about beautiful Japan and her traditions ...
Please talk about sakura and falling in love, things that make your
heart beat fast and such like.
Life is REALLY short! If no one is in love with you, fall in love with someone!
It's the same feeling.
- 179 ：KameGirl：2013/05/11(土) 07:20:51.94 ID:uqqyzOnx!
blimey,,, sleep depravation got me
- 180 ：KameGirl：2013/05/11(土) 07:29:32.85 ID:uqqyzOnx!
- >>148 gosh caregiver-san what the heck are you gonna do with
the rest 40 years of your life then? Not love anyone?
It's impossible. It's unstoppable. You just don't retire from
relationships like that. It is not employment you are talking about!
- 181 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/11(土) 07:40:15.49
She isn't a caregiver anymore.
She now works hard as a housekeeper for a love hotel.
- 182 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/11(土) 07:47:45.49
- And she loves one of her colleagues.
So you should call her love hotel-san from now on.
- 183 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/11(土) 08:03:39.54
- If a boyfriend says he wants to be a house husband, Will you get married with him?
- 184 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/11(土) 08:16:15.70
- Oops, my bad
I was supposed to post >>183 in the obasan thread.
- 185 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/11(土) 08:22:43.58
- Obasan thread LOL
- 186 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/11(土) 09:40:11.92
beautiful Japan and her traditions?
Are you interested in deco chari?
- 187 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/11(土) 17:38:43.42
- Isn`t it really interesting to work in the love hotel?
But it must be really humiliating to go to such a working place
I can always observe the couples and that must be so fun!
- 188 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/11(土) 18:27:19.82
- Yeah, sounds like fun.
But I don't want to deal with used condoms, filthy Kleenex and sometimes feces...
- 189 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/11(土) 19:15:22.12
- I want to go to sleep but I can`t because I just ate
I feel some headache today. I think I worked hard today
Maybe I walked too much
I woke up 5:30 in the morning I`m so exausted
I slept around 11:30pm yesterday and I only had 6 hours of sleep
and I usually sleep around 9-13 hours. I need at least 7 hours of sleep
or I get this dizziness
- 190 ：KameGirl：2013/05/11(土) 20:42:47.86 ID:uqqyzOnx!
- >>183 was that question for me???
I would consider it highly, depending on how much I love that person.
- 191 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/13(月) 19:39:55.26
- What kind of silence is it in the thread?
- 192 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/13(月) 20:36:30.71
- I blame fucking gaijins...
- 193 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/13(月) 20:56:28.95
- Hey guys tell me something amazing happened recently!
Ah, me? OK let's see... Nothing much!
- 194 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/13(月) 21:02:22.98
- I got double eyelids surgery!
Now I'm not a slanty Asian YAY
- 195 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/13(月) 23:20:35.78
- I got rid of my ridiculously long nose!
Now I'm not an ugly elephant any longer, YAY!
- 196 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/13(月) 23:34:45.31
- I hate white people
- 197 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/14(火) 03:08:06.71
- Don't you think English taught in Japanese junior high school is too easy?
I honestly think we should give up on students who can't understand that.
- 198 ：KameGirl：2013/05/14(火) 04:46:41.17 ID:dyvkjdIP!
- Yes it was so scary here I could not write anything.
Not really. I was working 24 hrs non stop.
- 199 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/14(火) 15:59:58.75
- I heard that the more tired you are, the hornier you feel.
Is it true for women?
- 200 ：KameGirl：2013/05/14(火) 18:02:29.89 ID:dyvkjdIP!
- There is no end to the myths you believe in, is there.
- 201 ：KameGirl：2013/05/15(水) 07:26:42.09 ID:2IPS7jqw!
- OK is there a power outage or a net blackout in Japan????
- 202 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 19:40:33.80
- No one is here why?
- 203 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/15(水) 19:43:28.61
- There are ISP-wide bans in place. That's why.
- 204 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 19:47:59.95
I blame fucking gaijins
The roaches destroyed this thread!
- 205 ：KameGirl：2013/05/15(水) 19:51:44.25 ID:2IPS7jqw!
- Some of us are from outer space.
- 206 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 20:01:36.70
- This ho is always boring
- 207 ：KameGirl：2013/05/15(水) 20:16:05.04 ID:2IPS7jqw!
- Some of us are from outer space.
- 208 ：KameGirl：2013/05/15(水) 20:19:37.50 ID:2IPS7jqw!
- Blame it on the supremely idiotic thread man who diverted
the caregiver-san to another thread. He has the IQ of a
single celled organism.
He is the main culprit.
- 209 ：KameGirl：2013/05/15(水) 20:21:22.49 ID:2IPS7jqw!
- I heard bored people are boring themselves.
And when they bad mouth others it is themselves they are condescending,
- 210 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 21:16:38.90
- Bla bla bla
The stupid preach has began as always!
No wonder everyone has disappeared because no one wants to listen to the stupid preach from kame whore and the stupid relationship story from the middle-aged Obasan!
They are responsible for that!
- 211 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 22:12:03.08
- It`s really nice and quiet
There has been someone who`s bugging me on another thread but
he/she is gone away. Washed them out with ban! That`s so cool
- 212 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 22:17:38.99
- It is also funny to see some people like that though
They keep on yelling but sometimes in real life, I see
some of the guys murmuring in a loud voice, while I`m waiting for
the signal to change in a pedestrian crossing. Also I sometimes see
some guys yelling alone while he is riding bicycle
I feel so sorry for those who are restricted b/c they`d lost a place
to bark at someone
- 213 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 22:18:17.24
- You again... You're not welcome...
- 214 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 22:21:22.92
- What kind of mental state, where people start to lose their control like that?
It`s complete not a conversation at all. I`m like complete weirdo but sometimes
I think maybe they are those who live their life normally? Also regard themselves normal at the same time
Are words or conversation really that important?
I mean, what makes them behave that way? The movie, "falling down" is pretty like that, I guess
- 215 ：KameGirl：2013/05/15(水) 22:53:35.08 ID:XtwEZuoe!
- I have no time at all for single celled organisms.
May you die with your thread, whining idiot supreme.
- 216 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 23:30:33.84
- Shut up you British imperialist whore
- 217 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/15(水) 23:44:15.29
I'm just practicing to speak English. But some kids think I'm practicing Karaoke.
Anyway, I don't care people call me an idiot. I only care attaining proficiency in English.
- 218 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 00:23:09.39
- Yeah you know yourself very well, idiot ;)
- 219 ：KameGirl：2013/05/16(木) 06:26:55.63 ID:BYT1k/dZ!
- shut up you nattou brain! If you cannot handle your non existent
manners, just be silent!.
Your primitive brain is made of cells that make nattou slimy.
You think if I someone is not Korean then they must be British.
You insult people who come to this thread
to chat with you. You are scared of women and sex. Violent, stupid and
impolite. That is the impression you give. Shame on you!
- 220 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 06:37:59.07 ID:BYT1k/dZ!
- This is enough. Everyone say something positive and constructive.
- 221 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 08:08:01.52
natto brain lol
YOU should be ashamed of yourself you fucking retarded gaijin
- 222 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/16(木) 08:23:21.24
- All I know is that natto is the most nutritious food ever.
- 223 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 08:32:52.74 ID:c4rpPdIK!
- >>219 as a native English speaker, let me say. YOU SOUND LIKE AN EXCHANGE STUDENT STUDYING ENGLISH IN MY COUNTRY LMAO
- 224 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 09:06:43.75
- Just my two cents,you guys should read オバサン専用Chat to make your sentences more natural. I am sorry to say, yours sound like kinda janglish.
- 225 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/16(木) 09:10:18.48 ID:jtZObcbt!
I like the cut of your jib.
- 226 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/16(木) 09:18:13.90
- Why am I seeing IDs with some posts? This is weird...
- 227 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 09:27:48.75
according to the Id, 220 is Kamegirl's posting.
That means she is a sockpuppet.
- 228 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 15:00:23.76
- I thought I`m weird all the time but I was just a slight weirdo
compare to those people who swears a lot
Like watching some of the deep sea fishes, all over the threads
Where have you guys been hiding?
- 229 ：KameGirl：2013/05/16(木) 18:17:20.99 ID:BYT1k/dZ!
- Yes it was my posting! I forgot to put my handle name.
So you jump to stupid conclusions instantly.
And no i am NOT a native speaker. Told you millions of times already.
call my English anything you like. I don't have an inferiority complex
for languages I speak nor would allow your idiotic snobbery to get to me.
- 230 ：KameGirl：2013/05/16(木) 18:20:04.21 ID:BYT1k/dZ!
- I am here to learn about Japanese culture and daily life.I
might need to live in Japan for a while.So instead of wasting bandwidth
say something beautiful.
- 231 ：KameGirl：2013/05/16(木) 18:22:57.16 ID:BYT1k/dZ!
- I love nattou by the way. I ate it the other day.
- 232 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 18:59:08.74
- Don't come to Japan. Japanese are well known for being racist.
- 233 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 19:11:16.22
What do you come to japan for?
Are you going to take jobs away from Japanese people?
- 234 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 19:16:54.76
- I know nattou is so good
There is something called, "neba neba salad"
Nattou, okura, japanese yam, and some jews mallows mixed with dashi
Nori is sprinkled on top and it is quite delicious
It is also very healthy
- 235 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 19:21:38.01
- I ate that in the restaurant, but that dashi was so splendid
and I tried at home but I couldn`t make it the same at all
I tried like 10 times but never close to what I had before
I also LOVE shiso (one of the leaves). It really goes well with
chicken and vegetables. My grandma`s friend made shiso juice but
it was really really delicious by the way
That`s also very healthy. I`ve heard shiso is good for depression
- 236 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 19:21:42.84
- I guess she is going to be an English teacher or something.
Usually native English teachers here in japan are so losers who can't get a job in their countries.
They do not have any experiences on teaching English before nor any qualifications! Just because they speak English they can easily get a job and get really good money!
It's so unfair don't you think?
- 237 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 19:23:00.42
Your thread is here ^^
Chat in Engish (オバさん専用) Part1
- 238 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 19:32:01.26
- She just wants to have a Japanese boyfriend as a pet.
- 239 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 19:37:26.98
That's one of the reason why I hate gaijins
- 240 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 23:26:08.87
She may be able to create a new job for Japanese.
Don't you think she is unique?
- 241 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/16(木) 23:49:09.16
- Yeah she IS unique in a way
- 242 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 00:34:38.59
- I saw Kamegirl in the thread for middle age women.
I have no idea why she was there because she is still young.
- 243 ：KameGirl：2013/05/17(金) 01:45:03.90 ID:dHMFQdGV!
- I am a hi-tech researcher. I would only come to Japan to start
a collaboration between UK and Japan.
With your unwelcoming attitude, maybe I should do that with
Koreans instead. Thanks for showing your real face.
- 244 ：KameGirl：2013/05/17(金) 01:48:03.36 ID:dHMFQdGV!
- I am not unique. I am just a boring futsu alien.
- 245 ：KameGirl：2013/05/17(金) 01:49:34.20 ID:dHMFQdGV!
- I write there because you FORCED her to write there.
I wanted to learn from her many things Japanese.
You guys are failing to teah me anything new.
- 246 ：KameGirl：2013/05/17(金) 01:50:51.93 ID:dHMFQdGV!
- >>238 I don't treat boyfriends as pets. That is so condescending.
- 247 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 06:50:43.88
- I didn't talk about you.
Do you think you are at the center of the world or something?
- 248 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 07:30:19.31
- This thread is not only for you and her but also for English learners, those interested in japanese culture and so forth.
As a English learner, I want to improve my english through this thread.
But she posts english with tons of grammatical errors and typos on purpose.
This's why I don't want to read her posts as much as possible.
And She is always bitching about her ex, relatives, and anything around her over and over and over again.
I'm fed up with it. I want to read something that makes me grin.
- 249 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 08:00:30.10
- 250 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/17(金) 08:27:23.42 ID:xh5TdY/N!
Life is seldom fair, I'm afraid.
- 251 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/17(金) 09:12:34.01
- Um, English teachers in Japan really don't make that much money
even if they are native speakers. When I was teaching English
in Japan, my American colleagues were making something like
\250000 as full-time employees at a pretty famous private
language school. I wouldn't envy them.
- 252 ：Master of ◆Logic///rFl7 ：2013/05/17(金) 11:21:40.77
- So here is a piece of advice for native speakers who are thinking about
teaching English in Japan: DON'T DO THAT unless you are accepted by
the JET program.
The pay is low, the hours are weird, and business ethics in the Western
sense is nonexistent as these private language schools do everything
they could possibly do to exploit their naive customers. They are
quintessential examples of the collective Japanese capitalism,
and I wouldn't touch them with a six-foot pole again
- 253 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 16:01:10.21
- Japanese guys are so weird b/c they have like perfect grammer but
they really hesistate to talk in English with foreigners
I`m so oppisite. I love to talk with someone new but I hate grammer things, who really
cares about those craps. That`s why I never got a degree for teaching an English
Anyways, today there were some foreign customers and I had a chance to
speak English with someone new. It was quite fun!
- 254 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 16:08:41.15
- I do not know why but I don`t speak much in Japanese unless
I know this person so well. With some foreigners I`m so talkative
I really loved people from Hong Kong. They never speak English fluently
but they were so positive and I really loved their attitude
Same with Phillippino. They speak so fluently like me but they were so
fun to talk with
I`d been to tennis camp and stayed in dometry and spend many time with
foreigners but that was really really fun
- 255 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 16:16:14.77
- My sister did that part-time job once but she told me that
a kid`s parents do not know how to educate their kids in English
She thought that learning English is more different than other studies
but those parents tend to make their kids learn English like how they`d
learned English. I think that`s not a good approach either
Why don`t they just let native English teacher handle things
in the way they want to
- 256 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 16:25:41.65
- English teacher is a good job if it`s just a part-time job but
not good if ur employed full-time. I heard that full-time
employers also have to do sale as well
You`re not even kindergarden staff but you have to take care of
children and it must be very stressful
There is always employment on a teacher job
I guess people are quitting so fast. I have seen many blogs about it
I like my nephews but I don`t like watching over kids I don`t know much
- 257 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 18:01:18.64
Same with Phillippino. They speak so fluently like me
You are so conceited....are you really japanese? I think average japanese don't say something like that!
Even if we are really confident of English, we font say like that! instead we say like "my English is not good" "I can't speak English" etc etc
- 258 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 18:10:21.55
What you said is true of not only her post but other English learners' posts.
What I want to say here is this thread is not suitable for those who want to
improve their English skills.
However the fact also means we can feel free to bomb this thread with crap,
so it may contribute to improving your writing skills but that's all.
If you intend to get some grammatial rules in this thread, throw away the intention
right now or you get wrong ideas.
Unless you already understand basic grammartical rules of English, this thread does
harm to you.
- 259 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 18:40:38.58
Judging from your English, I totally agree with you.
- 260 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 18:47:19.91
I know...that`s so true
but you forget about the rules of the net
people say whatever they would like to say
in other words, who cares!
- 261 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 18:52:51.58
- don`t you get headache sometimes being so tighty?
I do not know your sex but I`ve seen a girl like you
and she was making her life so difficult
She was a natural born sister-in-law
- 262 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 18:55:05.39
you are a mixed blood, right?
Where are you originally from?
- 263 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 19:19:47.65
- I am Japanese but mixed. My ancestor is from Europe
I also had a chance to live in other countries
So I only stayed in Japan for several years and
spend most of my time outside Japan
According to my palmistry, I have very clear line of overseas
They told me it`s a quite unique palm lines
- 264 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 19:26:55.54
- White looking? Asian looking? Which one?
- 265 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 19:37:53.88
- I think I look like Asian but people asked me and my sisters if I`m mixed or not
so we probably look like mixed
- 266 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 19:55:37.09
- What celebrity do you and your sister look like?
- 267 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 20:00:55.92
- I look like todo, a sea lion
I`m A HUGE MERMAID
- 268 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 20:06:12.85
- to begin with why did your ancestor come to japan or go to europe?
- 269 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 20:08:55.45
- It`s such a long story...
very interesting though but it is something that we tell
to our children so I won`t talk about it on the net(^^♪
- 270 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 20:29:16.57
- I guess her ancestor was from eastern Europe and very poor so came to japan like some Japanese used to immigrate to foreign countries in the past
- 271 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 20:41:25.39
- I guess her ancestor came to japan to avoid Nazis.
- 272 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/17(金) 20:51:02.68
- There are so many romantic stories. You guys better
talk with your elderly and there might be some stories
you`ll never going to believe b/c it`s really so romantic
- 273 ：KameGirl：2013/05/18(土) 03:25:30.64 ID:4tHF31By!
- >>247 I am just stating an opinion, baka!
I don't think I need your approval to write what I want
so just shut up.
- 274 ：KameGirl：2013/05/18(土) 03:35:32.44 ID:4tHF31By!
- >>248 Why don't you pay comedians to do that for you?
Look at the thread intro, nowehere does it say we have to say
something to make you "grin".
For fairness' sake, if you are the threadmaker, define the rules
properly so that people abide by them. Don't make up rules
arbitrarily to fit your ever changing mood. It is really stupid
to expect people to read your mind.
- 275 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/18(土) 06:17:25.66
- I am just stating an opinion, baka!
I don't think I need your approval to write what I want
so just shut up.
- 276 ： 忍法帖【Lv=2,xxxP】(1+0：8) ：2013/05/18(土) 12:35:20.72
- OMG! I think I've got my browser's cache cleared
- 277 ：KameGirl：2013/05/18(土) 12:41:47.10 ID:7AXi8fpm!
- >>275 write something intelligent nattou brain.
- 278 ：KameGirl：2013/05/18(土) 12:42:57.65 ID:7AXi8fpm!
- >>275 This copy paste nattou brain is the culprit.
- 279 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/18(土) 13:30:14.55 ID:mA+RxzDu!
- le test
- 280 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/18(土) 17:56:53.55
So you say nattou is stupid.
- 281 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/18(土) 18:26:59.11
I am just stating an opinion, baka!
I don't think I need your approval to write what I want
so just shut up.
- 282 ：KameGirl：2013/05/18(土) 18:32:03.52 ID:71hikd6C!
- Posh Kazuya in Paris:
- 283 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/18(土) 18:42:45.96
I saw her on tv the other day.
half part of her hair was kinda like spaghetti.
- 284 ：KameGirl：2013/05/18(土) 18:48:12.32 ID:71hikd6C!
- What? It is a HE for goodness sake.
Most beautiful man in the world in every sense.
OMG Kazuya you stole my heart big time.
Great make up too,,,
- 285 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/18(土) 23:04:09.60
- Sorry but so many people in japan find him kimoi
- 286 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/18(土) 23:17:50.99
- I am out of work, but I am reluctant to work hard.
Hence I have no choice but to evade working hard.
For the life of me, I am in a state of melancholy.
I am almost the defeated remnant.
- 287 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/18(土) 23:19:33.60
- There is no accounting for taste.
- 288 ：KameGirl：2013/05/18(土) 23:26:54.24 ID:71hikd6C!
- >>285 argumentum ad populum.
I could use the same argument for thousands of fans in Europe.
He met a few hundreds in Italy and France.
- 289 ：KameGirl：2013/05/18(土) 23:27:59.57 ID:71hikd6C!
- >>286 When I work so hard for unequal pay, this is the last thing
I wanna hear. Why don't you jump off a skyscraper.
- 290 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/18(土) 23:37:44.05
You don't know how to treat people in such a state.
You just said taboo.
You should know there are many types of people in this world.
They are neither always nor necessarily like you.
- 291 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 00:03:37.06 ID:Uy9LZ9st!
- Ok I agree everyone is different however if your eyes can see,
if your fingers can type, if your brain can form coherent
sentences you are more than equipped to deal with life.
If you have lost the will to do anything just stop eating
and let your instincts take over .
You will then need to do something about your life.
If you keep on eating the food someone pputin front of you,
you are a mere parasite.
Even if your pay is little, bread earned with your own sweat and toil
will taste really good. What is more you will build self confidence.
- 292 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 00:37:38.96
- You are utterly ignorant of the psychological problem...
At least you should know what you're saying can be really harsh to such people.
I can understand what you want to say but please take a sec to think of
the people you're going to talk to especially when you talk to people in such a state.
BTW, what are you living for?
- 293 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 00:58:10.05 ID:Uy9LZ9st!
- I am sorry for your "fragile" condition.
Why are you here? This place are full of violent idiots,
why are you making yourself a target? Why don't you get help?
Why don't you do something?
- 294 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 01:04:04.66 ID:Uy9LZ9st!
- What am I living for? I was born, since I cannot die unless
I kill myself, I will continue living. You don't have to have a
reason to live, you just exist. If life is a bad joke, just
wait your death, or bring it closer.
Ask that to a 350 million year old fossil. These animals were just hanging around
until a mudslide covered and fossilized them. There are no whys.
There are no reasons. It just happens. Do you think it had to
ask itself"Oh hang on. I don't know why I live. I don't wanna move.
someone bring my food??" Just at that moment, the mud slides
and its dark.. It is the same with human life.
- 295 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 01:07:07.54 ID:Uy9LZ9st!
- This world will not stop for you or your problems.
It is you who has to make decisions.
self pity will not get you anywhere.
Either learn to live a life properly or head for the nearest exit.
- 296 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 01:09:14.81 ID:Uy9LZ9st!
- You are making me supremely annoyed. A lot of really handicapped people
do better than you do, I know a lot of blind people who try to get through
life. With the privileges you have, millions would kill to be in your place.
Why don't you donate your organs to research and leave?
- 297 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 01:53:25.64
- First, I'm not >>286.
I'm glad to hear I made you go crazy. In fact, you're becoming insane.
You said You couldn't die unless you killed yourself.
Can you prove it by taking a video the very moment you are hit by cars
going at 200km/h?
Anyway, You are no doubtly blind in negative or black sides of this world.
You're one of such people who believe donated organs are always used in
meaningful ways. Before you said that, why don't you register with such organizations to donate your organs in the future?
Or you want to say you don't need to do so? If so, why?
- 298 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 02:33:18.81 ID:Uy9LZ9st!
- Don't worry I won't go crazy like you. I am not a hopeless case like you.
I don't believe in organ donation at all. I am just telling him
to give up on his organs and leave if he cannot relate.
He should be thankful I am saying this. No one should baby him,
and feed his lazy attitude.
- 299 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 02:36:01.93 ID:Uy9LZ9st!
- I have no sympathy for people who are lazy and can't be bothered
and beg for sympathy all the time. I don't have an easy life, a lot
of people don't. There is a lot of severely disabled people
out there doing their best despite all odds. So when I see these
lazy parasite whiners I just wish them death.
They are a waste of earth's resources.
- 300 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 02:56:24.14
- Well, you sound to me that you care about those who have physical handicaps but mental handicaps. I'm not saying about >>286 much less he has mental handicaps
but in general.
You are a bad girl. How dare recommend something you don't believe in at all
WTF country can imbue or bring such thoughs into you? Those are obviously
not of Great Britain. Where did you grow up?
P.S. Are you doing something good for Earth itself of its resources?
- 301 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 02:57:41.98
- correction : thoughs -> thoughts
- 302 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 03:01:15.88
- How dare -? How dare you
for Earth itself of -> for Earth itself or
You can spank me for those mistakes.
- 303 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 06:08:37.20 ID:Uy9LZ9st!
- >>302 This isn't the S&M thread.
>>300 It shows my nihilist approach to humans and existentialist approach to life.
YOU DIE (for nothing)
I LIVE (a life, without you)
That is the art of living.
- 304 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 06:54:29.47
I suppose many people are expecting you're nothing but extremely S and
there are many people in this thread who like such a girl like you.
Slash you can't evade from death.
YOU MAY LIVE FOR A WHILE WITHOUT ME.
BUT EVENTUALLY YOU DIE (for nothing or something, who knows).
That's neither art of living nor something you can control at will.
I think it's high time you take off your persona.
- 305 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 07:04:18.90 ID:Uy9LZ9st!
- What is death? You think it is scary?
No, The hell we live on earth is scary.
Pain, disease, disability, violence, hunger, loneliness,losing your
These are scary.
With death none of these matter anymore.
- 306 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 08:21:51.90
- Huh, Now I understand you're living this hell for nothing or without any reason heading for death and protesting sexism.
It sounds quite strange that such people loudly claim that kind of thing when they
are living this hell with such a stance.
You might be M rather S.
- 307 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 08:27:30.63
- living this hell -> living in this hell
M rather S -> M rather than S
Now that It turned out you're M, I'm considering how I can make you spank me
for those mistakes.
- 308 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 08:42:58.62
- It's time to say goodbye for now.
If this world is hell, I rather want to escape from this hell even for a short time
by seeing the dream of you filled with radiant smiles.
Good night, girl.
- 309 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 08:46:08.90
You are contacting this thread for learnjng Japanese culture?
Then, first of all, you should understand the M is the part core of Japanese culture.
Average Japanese people like to call themself a LOSER.
So you shoud'nt be serious about the saying of self declared mental disorder suffering persons.
The reality is that they are rather winners as far as they can speak English.
As you know, you will have difficulties in Japan finding a English speaking person among the Japanese.
- 310 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 16:18:37.25
- The hell is daily life. I have felt alone every day.
- 311 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 19:52:10.72 ID:fuxLNPox!
- I won't smile in your dreams. Why should I ? My energy is not free.
Yes worked out that these are self declared mental cases, are no
more than LAZY people. I will not call them losers because they
win, by eating someone elses's hard earned money.
I was sure I was going to run into trouble unless I learnt Japanese.
It is not the language hardship and isolation, it is the attitudes
in this thread, learning about people's honne, I don't think I could cope with
This thread taught me so much about what goes on in your head,
I am suprised that the offline Japanese people I know are
exceptionally nice people, and exceptionally kind-hearted.
Now I will treasure them even more. I would rather associate
the image of beautiful Japan with them.
- 312 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 20:03:44.42
How much do I have to pay you for seeing your smiles in my dream?
You charge us money for whatever you have to use your energy for.
No wonder you think your Japanese acquaintances are kind enough
especially to you.
- 313 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 20:18:52.77 ID:fuxLNPox!
- Is money what you base your values on? I don't need money.
I want you to invest in me as a human being.
With your mind, heart and soul. Your attention. Your goodwill.
Then I may appear and smile.
But having learnt about me, it may be the opposite.
- 314 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 20:26:43.63
I may read your ugly Japanese.
- 315 ：312：2013/05/19(日) 20:35:22.73
I think we keep paying attention to you with our mind, heart and soul
otherwise we would have just ignored you.
Regrettably I have to inform you that you've already come down with
what is called 2ch Brain in exchange for getting knowledge to survive in 2ch.
- 316 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 20:35:52.85
- Money is not everything but really important!
- 317 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 20:51:16.68
- I just realized important is similar to impotent!
- 318 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 20:56:41.69
- Good for you ^^
- 319 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 20:59:58.45 ID:fuxLNPox!
- 320 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:01:59.61
- Do you have your labtop or keitai close to your son?
Then you might need to think about it b/c it can damage your son
and get him weak. Even having your keitai inside your pocket
can harm your son
- 321 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:03:58.65
- You are not welcome here you fucking Christian ^^
- 322 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:04:45.35
Your japanese looks so weird...
- 323 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 21:05:24.41 ID:fuxLNPox!
- What is 2ch Brain? a kind of nattou?
>>319 is me.
Ignore me if that is your honne, But if you want something
from me(no matter how superficial).
, learn to give something to me, (no matter how superficial).
Why do I need to survive 2ch. You are not my only source of information.
I ran out of nattou. I am off to get some stocks.
- 324 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:05:47.19
- fucking man who loves young girls should know about the curse that middle aged women
giving to you with this radioactive energy sending out from pc
fuck man fuck man fuck man
peace on earth!
- 325 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:07:54.58
- Fuck middle aged Christian!
- 326 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:09:56.19
Are you studying Japanese these days?
I'm not sure what you want to say by those but let me guess, those would be...
"I don't have to write something in Japanese occasionally."
"If I do, I would get your compliments and criticism."
If you want to know what you want to say in Japanese, Please write down it
in English, then I may translate it into Japanese so that you can get some idea
about Japanese grammar.
- 327 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:11:17.86
- Get this you ass-hole! My radioactive energy☆☆☆(>_<)☆☆☆
Im so sober
- 328 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:13:43.06
What you are saying there is a typical symptom of 2ch Brain.
I'm really sorry for you.
- 329 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:16:13.30
- Suddenly I cannot write down on my own obasan`s thread...
It is my thread there and I cannot write anything down but
this idiot is messing around with my thread
I believe he is so gay. It`s okay as long as he doesn`t mess with my value
- 330 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 21:18:42.59 ID:fuxLNPox!
- Haha it was supposed to mean;
"When I write in Japanese, I don't weed your compliment nor your scolding."
Aaah c'est impossible que. I have stopped going to lessons because
there is no time. I can watch more drama in the evenings.
I look forward to your kind translation.
- 331 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 21:23:05.77 ID:fuxLNPox!
- >>328 Great news. I can boast aboout my terminal disease just like the others.
- 332 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:30:05.38
Can you understand dramas without subtitles?
- 333 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 21:30:13.56
To be honest, that's kind of hard to translate for me.
The problem is "weed". if I translate weed into Japanese literally
the translation becomes awkward.
Could you paraphrase the verb with other verb if you don't mind?
- 334 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 21:44:44.07 ID:fuxLNPox!
- that should have been NEED not weed , I am laughing so hard now.
Recently I started watching no-subtitle dorama, I can understand
the context but not the specifics. I notices quite an improvement
in my understanding.
- 335 ：KameGirl：2013/05/19(日) 21:50:27.33 ID:0RXgRWgm!
- 336 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 22:37:46.78
- Ahh, now that you said so I got what you meant.
So it would be "私が日本語で書くとき、あなたたちの賛辞も小言も必要ない。 (or 必要としない。)".
- 337 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/19(日) 22:50:40.91
- You still seem to me like a eccentric girl.
Because you sometimes use the word "Nattou" as an adjective in a negative way
to accuse or blame someone while you like "Nattou" as food.
If I did love you, I would never use your name in such a way to blame someone.
like... "You, You stupid. You must have Kamegirl head."
I'm interested in why you use "Nattou" in that way?
Is there any reason or meaning or feeling for you to do so if I may ask you?
- 338 ：KameGirl：2013/05/20(月) 07:32:55.65 ID:LDKd2ahi!
- It is straightforward.
The human brain looks like this;
All nice and tidy.
Nattou looks like this:
All slimy, and frothy and mixed up.
I invented the term "nattou brain" to describe a confused person,
who cannot think because his brain is so mixed up.
Also, instead of blood, parts of his brain communicate via the
frothy collection of single celled organisms that ferment nattou.
the fact that I use a word for a food I enjoy immensely may mean
(1) I am insulting that person in an affectionate way, while
putting him down, I am not being too harsh.
(2) I occcasionally enjoy eating human brains.
- 339 ：KameGirl：2013/05/20(月) 07:34:25.66 ID:LDKd2ahi!
- >>336 Thanks for the translation. I am having it read by the translator
hundreds of times to understand how the words link up.
- 340 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/20(月) 19:07:34.27
- I studied little today. How can I be good with guessing?
I want to get a certificate for the guide but I do not know
much about politics and economy. I read the questions twice but I have no clue at all
It means nothing to me. I love to get info on how to lower the tax b/c it is so related to my life
but why would I ever need to care about those complicated things
I have no interest at all...so eventhough I read the lines, it kinda blocks before entering my brain somehow
It`s just giving me some headache and wrinkles
- 341 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/20(月) 19:15:56.86
- I think it is matter of a probability
Im so weak with numbers...like big numbers...
I can count something I know but I cannot count something I do not know at all
I think those questions are made by men. Why don`t they make questions
which are more life-based instead of those numbers that we don`t use at all
Like what kind of tourists are asking us about those kind of questions?
Billions or who has a right to ban the law or whatever
Mom was really good at teaching us math. She explained us with oranges, apples,
and peanuts. That was so easy to understand
- 342 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 01:21:30.55
- I dont use beautiful English!
- 343 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 02:03:07.20
- Is there any reason you don't use what you call Beautiful English?
- 344 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 02:22:45.80
- Japan-Korea relations are getting worse.
Korean Americans are making a effort to portray Japan in a bad light in the U.S. with a false story "Comfort Women."
Some Korean Comfort Women Memorial Monuments have already be opened in the U.S.
These memorials are a violation of the Japanese dignity and honor.
Korean say Comfort Women was an inhumane crime against women and that they are sexual slaves.
They say the old Japanese army abducted 200.000 Korean women from Korean villages.
It was impossible to do so , because during the annexation of Korea by Japan,
all the mayors of the village in Korea were Korean,and most of the police officers were Korean.
Of course, there were some Korean malicious brokers who were recruiting women like kidnapping,
but the crimes made news in Japan and the brokers were charged.
Comfort women only performed sexual serivce and had received the high salary.
In those days, women from poor families were willing to take risks and face danger when money was at stake.
The newspaper advertisements then said monthly pay is \300.
On the other hand, a Japanese army sergeant was paid \30 a month!!!
"Comfort Women" were not sex slaves.
This was created by Kiyoharu Yoshida in 1970s and he acknowledges as it was his concoction.
The only evidence Korean now have are a few eyewitnesses.
Yet any historican will tell you eyewitness testimony is very unreliable.They need other sources but nothing.
Think of that. There are about 50.000 women from South Korea working in the sex trade in Japan and 30.000 women in the U.S.
Moreover,the above link shows that South Korean is both a source and destination counrty for human trafficking.
It is not surprising that Japanese hate Korean.
- 345 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 02:25:40.72
- However some Americans won't believe Japanese were not evil.
If Americans should think the below things right, I will hate Americans,too.
・The attack on Pearl Harbor was the 100% evil of Japan.
・It was necessary to drop the two atomic bombs to save a million American lives and to free the Asian countries.
・History should be written by winners.
・Tokyo trail was the court of justice, not victor's justice.
Americans need Japanese cruel crimes like Nanking ,731 and etc,
otherwise they cannot affirm their cruel crimes against Japanese civilians by two atomic bombs and many air raids.
If the United States are the Japanese really true ally and "TOMODACHI(友達,friend)",
I want you to learn true history properly, please.
- 346 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/21(火) 07:24:42.47 ID:8BJiu870!
The fact of the matter is as the old adage goes,
"War is hell."
And no one came away smelling of roses; the British fire bombing
of Dresden, atomic bombs, rape of Nanking, Russian treatment of
their own soldiers, and so on. War makes monsters of us all.
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori.
- 347 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 11:28:01.71
- Rape of Nanking is not definitely a historical fact but a fiction forged by the fucking Chinese.
So don't count it among them!
- 348 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 11:49:43.70
- Some people really are into war but I really hate it
It is best to avoid having war. I know sometimes we have no power
to avoid the war but that kind of world is no place where human can live
Even today, many women are raped and children are becoming solider, and
many are dying. It is just so painful. Money and education are so important
The education budget is always the first thing that every countries tries to cut
but that is very stupid thing to do
- 349 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 11:57:14.94
- In Africa, some children are holding guns instead of pencil
They have no other life to choose since they are so young,
especially when their govt is not stable at all
Nowadays, even in Japan, some parent(s) do not have no idea to
raise a child. Not having enough nutrition really give kids a big damage
It is so awful to hear those things
- 350 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 12:02:46.08
- Oshaka-sama and Jesus always mentioned about human ego
and the importance of sharing with others
It is easy to say but hard to do so
Although, I think wars occur where people have nothing much to share
but starving so much
That`s when I think about the existance of God but the world without
God is something colorless
- 351 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 15:58:27.42
- "Dulce et Decorum est Pro patria mori." is a right thing under a certain condition.
We must not make such a condition.
However, Comfort women and Nanking are made-up stories.
Such lies will be causes of the war, so a lot of Korean lies are great contempt for peace.
- 352 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/21(火) 17:00:53.23 ID:8BJiu870!
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori,
sed dulcius pro patria vivere,
et dulcissimum pro patria bibere.
Ergo, bibamus pro salute patriae!
It is sweet and dignified to die for the homeland,
but it is sweeter to live for the homeland,
and the sweetest to drink for it.
Therefore, let us drink to the health of the homeland!
- 353 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 17:30:37.25
I personally do not like that idea
Some really talk about Kamikaze like heroes but I think that is way too painful
If you look more carefully, I think they all did not want to die
leaving their wife, children, and parents behind
I really hate to hear those. My grand grand mother`s brothers
all died in war. It is not funny at all
- 354 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/21(火) 17:38:24.83 ID:8BJiu870!
No I don't think so either. The poem I was quoting
in 346, it's probably worth noting, was published
posthumously. Wilfred Owen died in WW1.
`Dulce et Decorum Est` was a response to a female poet
(Jessie Owens) who treated war like a game, and goaded
men into going to the war by calling them cowards.
My grandparent's all fought/served in WW2, but none of
them or their siblings died, thankfully. My grandfather
on my mother's side was a gunner in a bomber that was
shot down. I am so glad that we don't have to face the same
- 355 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 17:40:01.71
- We have all the pictures of our ancestors hanged on the wall
and all men died. My great grandmother was the only one left
They were only late teens and 20s. 4 of them all passed away
It did not only happened in Japan but every countries, mothers
lost their own children. It is a very cruel thing to happen
- 356 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 17:45:08.15
- Peace is not free.
It is difficult to maintain it.
If Koreans were to know the difficulty, they wouldn't be a liar.
Of course, westerners don't have a right to blame Japan for about WW2,
because the grounds for their criticism are almost based on fiction stories.
If someone regard these historical issues as insignificant things,
they are abandoning the responsibility of maintaining peace.
- 357 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 17:46:32.50
Every mother wish to have their own children safe and alive
None of the mother wish to have their own children pass away before them
My grandmother`s brothers died so much during the war
Some returned from Soviet Union, but after been forced to work so hard
in such a bad condition, they have had turberculosis of the lungs
At the end, the rumour spread that before the one pass out, they have to
clug all the holes before the virus spreads to the other siblings
- 358 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 17:49:48.22
- When the parents know that he is passing away in the isolated room,
they have gone to his room and clugged his every holes with cottons
Seeing their own child alive home and seeing him dead once again,
it sure was a nightmare
He was only 19 yrs old
- 359 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 18:15:52.00
- My grandma saw a coffin arrived during night and she noticed that
her brother is passing away
Every morning she said "hi" to him before she had gone to school,
but that morning, she saw him sitting in front of his room, breathing
so bad with his very pale face. She said "hi" but he just keep breathing hard,
and waved his hand just a little facing down
- 360 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 18:20:51.62
- Another relative died with leukemia do to the A-bomb
She was also in her teen
Many tragedy with wars. I hate someone who easily say that
we need the war. I think those are the one who tries to runaway
when the war breaks out and hide in the secure place.
I guess other people will just lose their lives
Maintaining peace is such a effort but I think that really worth trying
- 361 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 18:25:16.08
- Peace is not free.
Korean stop lying.
Your behaviors are crimes against humanity.
- 362 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 19:24:52.38
- Still fucking gaijin here...
When will they go away?
- 363 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 20:53:01.33
Don't you think our ancestors did make efforts to avoid the war?
- 364 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 21:13:44.29
- I think so. I think all the people in the world tried to avoid the war
but the poverty and strike of the great depression sometimes lead to the war
Still today, many armed people are mostly from the family without money
to pay tuitition
- 365 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 21:20:40.63
- The worst thing about Japan during the war is that people of the top,
they had no clue when to declare to stop the war
Most sophisticated countries call the quit, when women and children
are exposed. What happened in Okinawa was just a big tragedy
Making teens involved in Kamikaze is not clever at all
There was no tactic just making them kill for nothing
Still I see some Japanese people, just having no clue of those important common sense
and I really hate it
- 366 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 21:35:00.87
- Japan was not endowed with resources and the U.S. had no interest in stopping the war.
It was after the second world war 2 that westerners tried to reoccupy Asian countries.
I think no one can stop that war.
- 367 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 21:38:42.38
- I can say such a thing just because you live in a paradigm where human life is the top priority for us the post-war people.
- 368 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 21:54:11.49
I know. The industrialization in England was awful
I had learned some social work area in those time and I have to say
there was no human rights back then. I think human right act was occured
just recently. It is something really new
How we deal things today and the century ago was pretty different in every countries
These thing were possible b/c we have money, food, and education
Without those we have hard time maintaining the peace
- 369 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 22:05:42.21
- I → you
Sorry, I made a terrible mistake lol
By the way, I missed you so much when my access was banned for a couple of weeks.
I'm going to visit your thread again !
- 370 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 22:05:42.60
- The agriculture plays very important role for the stability in the every countries
I was so suprised to hear that mostly Japan rely on imports
I have seen many of the farmland which are dead without no certain plan for years and years
It seems pretty rediculous
Japanese people are so stuck to the land they have, the govt just have no plan at all but
some funny regulations, and it is very fearful sometimes
At least, don`t we have to work hard so that when something happens,
we all have something to eat
- 371 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 22:09:52.92
you were banned
I was banned a long time ago, some stupid person with same provider
wrote something stupid and I was banned together
Pls visit my thread again
- 372 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 22:18:38.73
- Some people buy a land in the urban areas but
I think it is very nice to invest in the country-side and have your
own farmland. I do not know much about the agriculture but I heard
if they stop using that land, the soil gets bad and it gets hard to
grow once again
- 373 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 22:23:05.28
- My grandmother was saying that before they were giving
their own poops around the vegetables and the soil was filled with
nutrition. Even during the war, they had something to eat
I had been to her homeland, where she grew up, and she and my great uncle in law
showed me many wild grasses that they were eating. It was pretty interesting
- 374 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 22:35:28.16
- TPP is shit.
American are always selfsh like WW2.
- 375 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 22:46:35.78
- I don`t think TPP is that bad
It is not that good either but to compete with other countries
it seems like that we had no other choice
We cannot always make 100% good choice. Instead of
saying bad things about TPP, it will be much better to think
how we can use TPP to make Japan much more wealthy
If once decided, there is no way of turning back so there is nothing
we can do about it
- 376 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 22:54:48.92
I think the point is diplomacy and govt
It is easy to blame others but we sure can make a better choice
if we have a plan. The problem with Japan is that it seems we
always do not have no plan. To me, it always seems happy-go-lucky
I don`t blame all of that type of attitude but I think having no plan is just
so obsurd. I do know nothing about the govt, maybe they`re trying their best but
I think they can improve much and much better than this
- 377 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 23:00:10.70
- But have you seen the news today about the Yokohama`s kindergarden?
The number of the children who are waiting to enter the kindergarden becomes 0!
I think that was such a great effort made by the govt
- 378 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 23:07:00.54
- In a thing like TPP, using word "selfish" is quite childish, I think
I think US is really good at collecting data and info
When I see American films and dramas, I am just so stunned with their
stubborness towards collecting data
Many of the foreigners rely on the data, I guess. Even if it is wrong or right
- 379 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 23:10:06.26
- Have you heard about McDonald?
They collect data so in details and exactly before
opening their new shop
I think tactic and plan just rules everything
I`m very lazy type so I have got to learn those attitudes
- 380 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 23:12:56.69
- I don't like McDonald and I don't speak English well.
I don't understand your thinking 100% because of my English skill.
I always read this blog.
I think this American blogger says right things in just about every respect.
Japanese don't need a big change.
American don't understand other countries' culture.
- 381 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 23:35:54.79
Thanks for your introducing a nice blog.
- 382 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 23:37:43.98
- Fucking hypocritical Christian here.... ew
- 383 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/21(火) 23:56:27.19
We have done nothing about Agriculture in Japan in last couple decades
The new plans were raised but with many regulations, it did not proceed at all
Most foods are imported and there is no way we can make our living
without foreign money...
By reading the article that you posted, I also noticed and agreed with
the problems of the US but did we really had a different choice?
- 384 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 00:02:05.46
- Many talk about globalization and everyone believes that their land
is their own. Although, I think we have forgotten such a important things
A woman in Africa, really loved a Japanese word, "mottai-nai" but
that words really moved people in Africa b/c they`d also starved to death
- 385 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 00:04:51.86
- We got wealthy but it seems that we have also lost the main spirit about our homeland
I was taught by elderly that if we lose that kind of feeling and appreciation,
then there will be a big punishment someday. If we keep on land dried up like today
and taking no good care, then it is the same thing that we are losing our land by our own hand
Just like women, if you take no good care then she`ll never be with you again
- 386 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 00:17:35.37
If I had a good idea, I would write a thesis on it.
However, I don't think economic competition in all areas is right answer to solve problems.
- 387 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 08:38:32.84
Good morning! It is really sunny here
Healthy foods and longevity is becoming the interest all the people
around the world. Especially for the wealthy people. Japanese foods
are really healthy and very trustworthy. Among the tourists, many wish
to enjoy Japanese foods while they`re visiting Japan. Although, agriculture
population is decreasing do to the land restriction and so on
- 388 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 08:45:58.10
- Isn`t it possible to compete in the world with agriculture?
Although, this land thing is such a long history
and so complicated, also I think there are some power thing going on
I believe there are something that should not be exposed to the competition,
but as it said in newspaper before, regarding about TPP, I also believe the thing that cannot win over the
competition will fade away eventually
- 389 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 08:52:54.66
- It is probably same with me
I have this oval but it`s just there without nothing, no use
No baby, no kids, no competition, no nothing
Just there lol
Not exposed to competition, having nothing
It is just okay b/c mine is just my problem but the agriculture
plays a big role in every population inside the country, so
I will have to say, they have got to do a little bit more better than
what they are today
- 390 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 10:32:48.80
- When it comes to agricultural issues, we must consider them more deliberately.
In my opinion, there seems to be certain areas where we have to take protective measures.
For example, rice fields have been indispensable features of the Japanese landscape since time immemorial.
So they are, as it were, a symbol of our identity.
Furthermore, I've heard that so-called " tanada" or terraced paddies serve as water reservoirs at the same time.
- 391 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 11:12:21.02
It is nice that we focus on agriculture much more than we used to be
I have seen many deserted land w/o no crops
Even if young people are interested in agriculture, I heard on news that
the landowner change his/her decision so much that it is not stable at all
Although the stability is very important in fertalizing in farmland
The good soil do not grow within a day but takes a lot of times
- 392 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 11:18:23.93
- So in conclusion, young people just lose the way to work in that field
eventhough, they have some interest
I really think that is so damned. The govt is saying that they are
looking forward to have young people getting a stable job but I wish
they work on these field asap. We know that we just can`t rely on cars and electricity devices
We sure need something else other than that to have a stable country
- 393 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 11:25:53.57
- Bali is the place which I love so much and I have seen tanada there
It was so beautiful. Many tourists around the world were there
As you see some comments, the foreign tourists do not enjoy Tokyo
that much. Instead they love to go to country-side
I really do not know how much foreign money will come in but I think it is
worth of trying. I think it is much better than what we are today
- 394 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/22(水) 11:29:40.80
- Healthy foods and the good scenery
Japan is such a beautiful place. I really love to go visit to the
very country side. I am so suprise to see some gaijin san are all over
those places whenever I go to those places. Actually, some tourists
somehow find those places but we`re not good at marketing
- 395 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 02:23:28.99
- Japan isn't so beautiful a place.
- 396 ：片岡数吉 ◆cd7cTpzG82 ：2013/05/23(木) 12:26:12.39
- Japan is Japan. Everywhere on the earth is special. Yet I am fond of my hometown.
Home is best where you can stay until you die.
- 397 ：片岡数吉 ◆cd7cTpzG82 ：2013/05/23(木) 12:30:37.14
- 731 of the plane number of Premier Abe happened to coincide with live Chinese experimented by Japanese doctors corped 731.
- 398 ：片岡数吉 ◆cd7cTpzG82 ：2013/05/23(木) 12:40:30.58
- Did crasy Abe go to Hiroshima and got on a plane numbered 731?
- 399 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 13:11:14.29
- 731 is a made-up history.
Fact is fact.
- 400 ：片岡数吉 ◆cd7cTpzG82 ：2013/05/23(木) 14:14:03.84
- 731 is true.
facts are facts.
- 401 ：天朝：2013/05/23(木) 14:27:37.58
- I am from the country where 731 aggressed .As a student,in my opinion,we should face to this history reasoningly,but we shouldn`t bias against each other,should we?
- 402 ：片岡数吉 ◆cd7cTpzG82 ：2013/05/23(木) 14:52:37.17
- We should not.
- 403 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 15:16:06.92
- Would anybody like some more tea?
- 404 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 16:58:57.68
- Fuck off you fucking retarded Christian
- 405 ：KameGirl：2013/05/23(木) 17:46:48.91 ID:nwdSfNy3!
- Yes please Earl Gray tea for me.
- 406 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 17:48:45.43
- Sukichi is a typical example of a prerson who has a masochistic view of history.
- 407 ：KameGirl：2013/05/23(木) 18:03:58.74 ID:nwdSfNy3!
- I watched Akihabara@deep episode 1 again last night.
It was hilarious. Otakus uniting to solve crime in Akiba.
- 408 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 18:21:06.43
- Sorry no one watches that kind of stuff... except for only otaku like you
- 409 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 18:25:57.35
Why every time you make some typos?
- 410 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 18:32:16.66
- She is not native English speaker apparently
- 411 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 18:44:43.42
- Sha has said so tons of times.
- 412 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 18:48:16.08
- Gaijins drink Earl Grey tea while having a meal?
I can't eat without water, barley tea or Hojicha.
But I don't like it when jasmine tea is served at Chinese restaurants.
That smells too strong for me.
- 413 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 19:09:28.77
- I am from CHN.There are lots of Japanese restaurants in our city.I am fond of sushi which is popular in teenagers here
- 414 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 19:17:07.82
Do you live near the sea?
- 415 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 19:23:44.27
- What the hell is CHN?
China or something?
- 416 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 20:47:07.26
- I guess <<413 is from Hong Kong or somewhere
- 417 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 22:23:07.99
- Finally I got my very own aquarium tank and some fishes!
- 418 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 22:24:46.72
I know your feeling! I only water when I eat! Tea is out of the question!
- 419 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 22:40:45.36
- As a student,what do you think of Chinese?
- 420 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 22:50:44.57
- Im not saying all chinese people are like this but images i have about chinese people are...
arrogant conceited selfish aggressive shameless hegemonists who are brainwashed by the Chinese communist party....
- 421 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 23:18:32.45
- As far as I am concerned,as a Chinese student,I don't think how bad our party is.I admit that we are poor in many aspects,but most of us feel happy.At least I think so.
- 422 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 23:28:17.01
- Because China used to be very poor in the past! So now people who experienced the hardships at that time feel like "its so much better compared with the past" right?
Chinese people often claim they are still poor but I highly doubt that!
- 423 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 23:30:51.67
- To hate someone is using lot of powers than getting along with.
I don't have extra energy to use for strangers living in other country.
- 424 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 23:37:56.65
- to 422 :After all China is developing country.By contrast，Japanese are much richer than ours,aren't you?
- 425 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/23(木) 23:56:40.18
- Basically i think so. But I don't have this stereotypical image that china is a poor country at all.
I somehow have these images like they go to foreign countries to buy so many expensive stuffs like buying branded clothes or buying up all baby milk powder s in Hong Kong, causing big arguments with hong konger lol
Okay so sleepy I go to bed bye!
- 426 ：KameGirl：2013/05/24(金) 01:24:15.31 ID:Ka7YYjQq!
- >>408 I am not an otaku, what are you ewing for, I don't get it.
You are such a baka.
It is drama for goodness' sake. Anyone who watches otaku films
aren't otaku. Grow up!
- 427 ：KameGirl：2013/05/24(金) 01:57:54.33 ID:Ka7YYjQq!
- Today the weather has been absolutely VILE.
Horrible wind, hail, sleet, snow, rain, and less than 5 degrees.
Never in my life I have seen such disgusting weather and
I lived in really, reaaly cold places in America and Europe.
This is the pits!
- 428 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 07:51:30.39
- Your nipples must've been standing up.
- 429 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 09:02:20.86
You grow up you fucker
OMG I just replied to otaku ewwwww
- 430 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 09:36:10.95
- We Japanese call those who frantically adore Johnny's boys "Jyaniota (Johnny+otaku)"
In conclusion, Kamegirl is an otaku.
- 431 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 09:37:34.81
- Yeah she IS an otaku
- 432 ：KameGirl：2013/05/24(金) 09:52:21.43 ID:Ka7YYjQq!
- Idiot nattou brain is so out of it, his cells are oozing out of
his ears and he doesn't know what he is talking about.
With the IQ of a 2 year old, look at that speech full of fake
idiotic abusive gangsta talk, really it is so bloody lame.
- 433 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 10:05:39.60
- Otaku kimoi otaku kimoi otaku kimoi
- 434 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 11:29:38.87
- crazinees fills all over.
- 435 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 13:59:02.83
- there is bad news about korean again.
korean's terrorism happened again yesterday . in osaka , korean choped two japanese and they have been in patien in a grave condition.
the criminal asked victims like that " Are you japanese ?"and then he brought down his knife .
I am angry about not only those stupid bad korean and but also masmedia that never tell the news strongly .
almost of them even reveal that the criminal is korean who live in osaka called "zainichi".
they try to make us think the criminal is japanese .
this is privilege of zainichi .
- 436 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 15:42:06.38
- The Actual Conditions of The Public Employment Security Office of Japan:
Japanese public servants are too bad! I think they must be fired.
What do you think of it?
- 437 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 16:04:40.14
- Yeah that's so true! Japanese media always don't broadcast unfavourable news like murders by Koreans in japan...
I simply don't understand why they cover up the bad news on Korea? This is japan not Korea right? This is so wrong!
If I say something like this, people here immediately label me as "right wing nationalist" "lunatic fringe" or something. wtf
- 438 ：435：2013/05/24(金) 16:33:54.59
almost of them never even reveal that *
- 439 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 16:39:29.69
You should say "most of them" instead of "almost them"
- 440 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 17:49:23.78
- I don't know whether it is ture or not, but I've heard quite a few top postions of mass media have been
already taken over by them. So it cann't be helped.
Moreover, people working in the feilds are so coward that they fear protests from Korean lobbying groups such as souren or mindan.
- 441 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 17:57:32.47
- It's so annoying Korean shit are all over japan, increasing pressure on japan but Japanese politicians have never done anything to them!
- 442 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 18:58:49.66
- Oh, Finally 2chan's access denial is over ang now I can post....
I've never imagined there's anyone who's more talented and cooker than
Noriaki and Cool TAKU, but there's this guy who is more shocking and
he blowed my mind and I laughed to almost death.
You gotta check this video.
- 443 ：435：2013/05/24(金) 20:31:40.35
thank u for correcting my sentence .
cool taku's face is like kamakiri .
- 444 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 23:01:48.41
- I found it so strange that 2ch is running with English:DDD
- 445 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 23:04:06.32
- And I also feel it is strange that I have to talk to Japanese person in English!
So weird that my head is confusing at the situation like this:)
- 446 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/24(金) 23:50:18.86
- I am Chinese senior high school student.I like Japanese anime very much such as "My Sister"
- 447 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/25(土) 00:30:54.52
- OMG this Chinese student sounds so nice unlike fucking retarded other gaijins like kame something...
- 448 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 06:35:59.52 ID:scCaw1Vm!
- Why don't you give him ice cream and invite to watch his favourite
anime at your place? You make a good match mentally..
- 449 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/25(土) 07:12:24.49
- Why assumed 446 was a man?
- 450 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 07:19:38.69 ID:scCaw1Vm!
- It should not matter, as long as they have the same
Besides what proof do you have that the student is a female?
- 451 ：oshiri：2013/05/25(土) 10:53:08.82
- imagine all the peaple living in the butt.
it would be better world . i say this half to you guys watching this thread, and half to myself .
you may say I am a oshiri dreamer , but i am not the only one .
- 452 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/25(土) 18:12:09.05
- Speaking of oshiri, Oka Hachiro's gag was the best for me.
It goes as follows;
First, he bends his upper body in front and poses as if a mantis is fighting and shout,
" Hey, you! You can attack me anytime if you catch me off guard."
After that, he scratches his butt with his fingers and then smells them
" Oh, it stinks ! Oh, it is terrible!"
- 453 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 21:41:56.40 ID:scCaw1Vm!
- The psychology is that "I feel so low I can write these".
Can you ever write, let alone think about the things that
everyone would appreciate. Like cherry blossoms, good food,
sunlight, beautiful things around you.
Is there no such hope?
- 454 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/25(土) 22:03:03.52
- 455 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/25(土) 22:14:33.65
- 456 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 22:36:36.75 ID:scCaw1Vm!
- Up yours nattou brain, useless heap of carbon
- 457 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/25(土) 22:45:57.09
- Shittiest turtle girl
- 458 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 22:48:33.53 ID:scCaw1Vm!
- Ithink he was dumped by the Chinese student.
He showed his Hentai collection instead of innocent anime..
- 459 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/25(土) 22:53:03.79
- Fuck gaijin! When will you realise you have been destroying this thread, you pest?
Also I gotta say kamenashi is so kimoi like you hahahahahhahahahaha
- 460 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 22:56:00.54
- YOU destroy this thread you fucking retarded yellow monkey jap!!!!
- 461 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 23:38:33.74 ID:scCaw1Vm!
- >>460 is not me. Do not use my identity. My ID is ID:scCaw1Vm!
That is so not my style, baka identity thief. Disgusting.
- 462 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 23:41:44.89 ID:scCaw1Vm!
- He has so mauch hatred that he doesn't see any problem stealing
other people's name handle and swearing at himself.
He is such an idiot while doing that.
- 463 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 23:45:31.03 ID:scCaw1Vm!
- Come on where is your Chinese student, did you teach him
new genres of anime, did you kiss him then miss him?
Why do you break into a rage?
You must be about 16-17 years of age.
I am laughin so hard now.
- 464 ：KameGirl：2013/05/25(土) 23:47:43.13 ID:scCaw1Vm!
- >>460 Wait., do you happen to be Akanishi Jin since you seem to
hate him so much? Akanishi-san? are you there? moshi moshiiii
- 465 ：oshiri：2013/05/26(日) 01:43:56.33
- oshiri is in your heart , not only in your anus.
- 466 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 04:06:53.79
I don't think it's a good idea to use the discriminatory term even if you intended
to reffer to only him.
- 467 ：777 ◆iztUgPCEh2 ：2013/05/26(日) 04:17:37.29
- 468 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 04:21:37.73
Cat's out of the bag... It's good to post in 2chan anonymously for a
change instead of tweeting on my account with my own dentity.
You know, sometimes it's hard to be a celebrity and you want to act like
a ordinary citizen. And I have to admit I was jealous of hime because your handle name is
KameGirl, not AkaGirl.... One pointer: "moshi moshi" is a term used only when
you answer the phone ... See you on Twitter. Love, Jin
- 469 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 04:23:24.86
seems like you posted on the wrong thread.
- 470 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 06:53:42.07 ID:GnJzE04X!
- >>466 I told you >>460 is not me, how many times will I explain.
Please read >>461. Someone stole my handle name, check out the ID please.
I would, never , ever use such ugly , discriminatory, cowardly vulgar
words towards other nations. Especially not towards the people of
my favourite foreign country.
That is truly sickening behaviour. Who ever wrote that is such a low life
form. A waste of earth's resources.
- 471 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 07:00:58.77 ID:GnJzE04X!
- >>468 Liar. You stopped tweeting like 350 million years ago.
If you are the Real Akanishi, you wouldn't write here.
Johnny-san's lawyers would get you in more debt.
BTW I was a great Akanishi fan until you started upsetting
Kamenashi and the band.
Thank you, I know what moshi moshi means, I am pretending to hold a
phone in hand, but that image didn't transmit to your head, it is an
expression we use in the UK" Hello such an such , hello, are you there"
in writing, meaning, is my message getting to you.
Do Japanese people read everything literally?
- 472 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 07:06:42.56 ID:GnJzE04X!
- I mean I can still type after two large Asahi dry, 3 Peroni and 1
Birra Moretti... my head is still so clear. how come?
- 473 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 07:09:30.35 ID:GnJzE04X!
- I mean maybe I laughed so much that the beer evaporated off me.
I mean my russian buddies will probably down buckets of vodka
when they return home. I am not good at drinking.
- 474 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 07:11:43.45
Unfortunately that's not guarantee you're not >>460.
That's reason there is a Trip Code in 2ch.
- 475 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 07:13:15.86
You must be not a Japanese but a Gaijin.
" Moshi moshi" is a term used when you want to draw someone's attention.
- 476 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 07:24:20.56 ID:GnJzE04X!
- >>474 You are talking nonsense.
I am issued with a unique code, due to my overseas provider.
It will post with that code automatically.
The thief has no unique code. Use your brain please.
- 477 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 07:26:33.47 ID:GnJzE04X!
- >>475 Yes I thought that was the case too.Even with my little
knowledge of Japanese, watching drama.
I have my suspicion that the offensive troll of this thread is from Singapore
or America. I think I know who he is.
- 478 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 07:34:54.42
- Your English is too difficult for me.
Please please write both in English and in Japanese.
- 479 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 07:43:07.36 ID:GnJzE04X!
- >>478 Hello there. はらへった.
But I need to make it first.
It just exist in my imagination,,,,
- 480 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 07:46:32.89 ID:GnJzE04X!
- 481 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 07:49:17.02 ID:GnJzE04X!
- 482 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 08:03:39.13
Which do you think is better, your English or her Japanese?
I bet the former.
- 483 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 08:24:29.21 ID:GnJzE04X!
- ahem .. it is good to build someone's confidence in English.
But I suggest you don't do that at the expense of my confidence.
That is is so wrong.
- 484 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 08:38:33.65
I tried translating
"Do you know where my teeth are?; they are in my heart."
- 485 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 08:42:57.16 ID:GnJzE04X!
- Ahahaha your translation is so wrong/
it should have been the bike keys
- 486 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 08:57:18.81
- I have kidney stones.
- 487 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 09:02:51.63
- I regret you didn't grasp my true intention.
They say the more the wheat is treaded, the bigger and the strongger it grows up.
So it was my encouragemnet to you.
- 488 ：474：2013/05/26(日) 10:03:49.95
Not me, but you are talking nonsense.
That ID code is not for proving a specific person.
The one is for that is, as I said, Trip Code.
See, I can show such a code now.
- 489 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 10:05:33.95
- mmm, So this board doesn't show ID from domestic machine.
- 490 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 19:01:16.49 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- >>488 The explain to me why and how that person did not have
attached to their message at the time.
And why was it on my all the time?
Could anyone's machine have generated that unique stamp? No.
Could I have gotten rid of it? No.
So stop spewing utter nonsense.
I know what a trip code is, I know it is useful,
you don't have to explain a zillion of times and divert
the fact that there is an identity thief here.
- 491 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 19:08:31.68 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- >>487 You have zero people skills. The way you said what you said before
could have upset someone learning Japanese, Whetever you meant in Japanese
does not necessarily translate to that in English.
And heck, I would never allow someone to thread on my wheat,
They would lose their legs on the spot.
- 492 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 19:50:10.06
- Sorry. I was shut out from my own thread b/c I think I wrote down
so many sentences in such a short time
you know what?
I think I fear the abortion the most in my life
I know it really piss some people but I do not know why but
it is the very scariest thing in my life
When I hear some stories about abortion and guys playing with girls,
I get this huge fear and confusion. The Bible is something that gives
me the feeling of security. There are some side-effects but I am definitely
so scared since I was so young
- 493 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:02:40.92 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- I am sorry caregiver-san, I understand your situation but the very source of your
fear is the Bible itself!
How can you be so oblivious, I am truly shocked!
- 494 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:04:38.47 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- I mean you really need to allow yourself a reality check.
To eliminate unnecessary fears and go on further in life,
you need to get rid of clinging notions that were hammered into your brain.
I feel very sorry for you but you must get a grip!
- 495 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:04:56.64
- I had experience so many culture shocks but reading what probably men wrote down
are something so shocking in my life. Some guys make girls pregnant, but
they are saying that they are willing to marry with her or whatever
I believe those girls are nothing that special but just too weak
They are just ruining their life only with their instincts
After they`d got pregnant, their mind suddenly change and start saying
that she can not have a child nor they have no intention to divorce their own wife
- 496 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:07:50.20 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- >>495 Yes but it is their problem not yours! You now know you cannot
trust them so what are you gonna do? Live lonely for the rest of
- 497 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:11:33.39
- Not only that but they are calling those women whore
I was really stunned to read those sentences b/c those were so nasty
I feel mad for women for her decision but I felt great anger toward men
I was reading through this blog and this woman said that she never thought
that she is getting pregnant b/c she had bad oval but she finally got pregnant with this man
Although, he suddenly flipped what he was saying and send her money to have the abortion
I thought she was stupid but I thought this man is so and so cruel
I do not have these kind of experience in my life, but I always think
it is not happening somewhere else but someplace so close to our lives
that anyone can get involved in that situation. I really cried for those women
- 498 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:15:19.08 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- Marriage is not everything. I lived in Northern Europe and I have
seen that a core family may be beneficial to child development,
it is not the end of the world for single mothers. When government
helps you, you can give birth, get education and contribute back
to economy all your life, as a single mother. If Nordics have
proved it, anyone with a bit of help can do it. That way you don't have to
worry about where your man is, is he fertilising some other woman's
egg blah blah.. It is a hell to live with insecurity, why do you
make your life hell for yourself?
I know in a hunderd years time, if we don't get wiped out from this planet,
the notion of marriage will disappear and women will be treated as
real individuals, not defined by their sperm donors.
- 499 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:15:24.84
- Persistent middle aged whore! Your thread is here^^ just don't come back to this thread! You are so detrimental!
Above all, no one cares your stupid story!
Chat in Engish (オバさん専用) Part1
- 500 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:16:56.77 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- >>499 She said she could not post there dumbass.
Can you read?
- 501 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:20:05.27
Maybe my life seems a bit miserable for some people but
I feel so safe this way
I really appreciate talking with you
I have this deep fear toward men. Although, I never got pregnant
and I do not have anyone asking me for the abortion but
if I had that kind of experience, my life would had been more different
than way it is today
- 502 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:23:02.81
Also your are not welcome here you fucking retarded gaijin!
Can you read? How many fucking times do I have to tell this you asshole?
Ever since you've even around this thread, this thread has been destroyed because of YOU
Fuck you and 亀梨
- 503 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:24:52.94
- Having a child and how could some men can ever say to erase it
But funny thing is that they are alive with their own penis
that made women pregnant. I really feel so disgusted
When I talk about this topic, even in this religion thread,
some people attack me. But isn`t it something so important to
discuss about? Are we only living with our instincts? I don`t deny them
all but aren`t we human in the first place? We all are
- 504 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:25:07.47 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- Aw drop this self pity mode please!
It is learnt-enforced behaviour!
Self pity leaves no human pride, no human spirit, no sparkle.
Think about it from this angle.
- 505 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:26:38.50 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- I>>>502 Look here stupid idiot:
Can you stop swearing at women? Yes you can.
Why do you hate women so much?
Do you have erectile dysfunction?
Do you have gynophobia?
Do you have sexophobia?
Are you a closet gay?
If you can answer in a dignified manner I will believe you.
If you start ABUSING thread users in that VULGAR manner,
I am convinced you have the above problems.
I would say: Go get help for your problem!
You MUST understand and accept that you are an ABUSER.
I will hammer it into your head until you understand.
- 506 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:28:59.60
- We all feel pain and sadness. It`s all the same
Having women pregnant and trying to get away from those issue
is something which is so unbelievable to me
Although, some men still have kids and their own life existing
but what about this child and girls who they tortured so much?
Aren`t they worth nothing to those guys? I feel great sadness
- 507 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:30:37.81 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- >>502 ABUSER idiot.
What are you going to do ?
You will go rape a celebrity? Go on I dare you!
Fangirls will dedicate R rated gay fanfiction to you;
Nattou brain x Celebrity of choice
- 508 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:32:18.27
- I just made the thread specifically for persistent gaijins like kamegirl!!
You are welcome^^
Chat in English (外人/害人専用) Part1
- 509 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:33:18.00
- It is kind of split in this world that I must not see
The Bible keeps me away from those splits
Sorry for being so negative but I can not lie about how I feel about things
- 510 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:33:47.68
- it is muggy today
- 511 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:34:01.89 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- Caregver -san you can go on forever about pain and suffering but
it is a bit too extreme. You have been conditioned to suffer lik ethat
with your Christian "prophet died for your sins "crap.
You will live this hell if you don't shake off this religious
virus from your brain. No one will and no one should help you.
YOU need to help YOURSELF.
- 512 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:35:24.62 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- >>508 ABUSER. Sod off.
- 513 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:35:41.99
Bible lol fuck all christians!
- 514 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:37:04.24
Your thread is here ^^
Chat in English (外人/害人専用) Part1
- 515 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:39:49.23 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- Much that I like care-giversan, I cant stand the notion that
just because she is religious, the world should stop and
behave the way she wants. I disapprove of religion, I am sorry to
say that I am convinced religion a product of mental illness.
It is up to the person to get real and heal from it.
- 516 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:42:27.54 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- >>512 ABUSER, I am not going ANYWHERE.
What are you gonna do?Have my IP banned? I dare you.
Remember your problems, do something about it and
remmeber that YOU are an ABUSER.
- 517 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:42:45.12
Your thread is here ^^
Chat in English (外人/害人専用) Part1
- 518 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:43:17.26
Your thread is here ^^
Chat in English (外人/害人専用) Part1
- 519 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 20:53:59.66 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- >>518 He is waiting for you,,,
- 520 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 20:58:14.26
Your thread is here ^^
Chat in English (外人/害人専用) Part1
- 521 ：KameGirl：2013/05/26(日) 21:11:37.03 ID:XQ7hTVsu!
- I will never write on those threads.
I want you to ban my IP from this thread instead.
- 522 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/26(日) 21:12:12.55
Your thread is here ^^
Chat in English (外人/害人専用) Part1
- 523 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/27(月) 13:58:33.34
- There are two sports programs on Saturday night on two different
channels at almost the same time flame.
Kamenashi is one of the two programs and I always watch the other one,
where Kamenashi doesn't make apperance. Because I can't keep watching
Kamenashi being flattered just because he is in Johnney's agency.
I just want to Sports results and analysis of each baseball games.
I don't want see the Kamenashi project where he try to hit a homerun and such.
No Johnney's boys are needed in sports programs.
- 524 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/27(月) 18:12:11.91
- OMG!!! This is so funny!
- 525 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 19:07:28.66 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- >>523 Yeah lazy sods like you are always jealous of a poor uneducated
underprivileged kid who worked day and night to get to the top.
You never had to wear silly costumes like a clown, strip naked in front of crowds,
hang 30 m above from Tokyo Dome doing acroobatics on a wire nor had to work
without sleep day after day. In his 27 years of life he packed in more
working hours than 60 year old. Of course you would switch channels
so that you don't feel ashamed of your parasitic lazy lifestyle.
- 526 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 19:27:44.66 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- Nor you would understand his input to Japanese economy.Thousands of overseas fans tune in to watch
Going! and in the breaks the watch his CMs too.He is a walking advertisement board for giants like Panasonic
, Kirin at home and overseas. He is the youthful face of Japan culture and business overseas
. He brings attention and money to Japan.
Of course you'd be majorly pissed off.
- 527 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/27(月) 19:35:09.93
- I guess you must watch Japanese TV programs at illicit websites.
- 528 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 19:40:25.79 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- I don't watch Japanese TV. I don't have time to watch TV.
I watch clips on youtube.
Don't try to nitpick and divert the subject.
- 529 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 19:41:49.14 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- Even if I do, I am not gonna ask YOUR permission to watch it.
- 530 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 19:44:14.45 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- After you read in >>526 and >>525 I was hoping for a reaction but...
tsk... nothin' in there.
- 531 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/27(月) 19:48:30.12
- Then have you ever paid for Kamenshi or KAT-TUN stuff, such as CDs, DVDs or something like that?
- 532 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 19:48:58.20 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- I mean I am talking about advertisement capacity and revenue and he drops
in and says oh they are watching it in illegal sites!
Do you care as long as it is the advertisement for Japanese products?
What a skewed annoying weird thinking you have! You must hate your country.
I really really think you are strange.
- 533 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 19:51:41.73 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- I never could pay because I don't have a Japanese credit card!
I cannot read Japanese, I cannot fill in Japanese forms.
My boss went to Japan this week but I couldn't have asked him to buy
Kattun CDs for me could I!I am very bad at requesting favours.
- 534 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/27(月) 20:01:15.92
- つ eBay
- 535 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/27(月) 20:03:00.67
- Oh, I see.
Sorry to take up your time.
I hope you will enjoy Kamenashi dramas and kat- tun songs illegally.
- 536 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 20:06:41.51 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- I hate the tone of your post.
- 537 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/27(月) 20:17:58.15
- I don't understand why she finds him so attractive...looking? Personality? Voice?
I have no idea....
- 538 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 22:02:04.93 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- I get moved by his melancholic mysterious eyes. And his childlike innocence.
- 539 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/27(月) 22:37:38.01
- His eyes are NOT natural, they were the creation of cosmetic surgery, as you know.
Only morons could worship eyes that went under cosmetic surgery.
To show your love for cosmetic surgery, you'd better vacuume out
fats around your ab.
- 540 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/27(月) 23:05:02.78
She is The fan.
She contributes generously to the Japanese economy.
- 541 ：KameGirl：2013/05/27(月) 23:10:27.97 ID:JE9xsDlb!
- >>539 Watch your language. I don't care if he had eye implant or hip or breast implants.
He definitely isn't a vulgar impolite abuser like you are.
- 542 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 02:29:22.66
- Rumor has it that he had his penis enlarged to add a few inches...
- 543 ：KameGirl：2013/05/28(火) 06:04:02.91 ID:avmGOFsg!
- You are running out of imagination and slang vocabulary.
You are repeating yourself lik e abroken record.
Have you measured it and compared it with yours.
Is that why you are so deranged.
- 544 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/28(火) 10:36:22.32 ID:K9qLy6ar!
- What is this, the "Bicker in English" thread?
One of you be the bigger person and knock it off.
- 545 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 11:05:14.09
Long time no see! Your thread is here ^^
Chat in English (外人/害人専用) Part1
- 546 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 13:39:48.99
- I've been using a chair without back support which is supposed to be
good to keep good posture when using PC.
Been using it since the beginning of 2013. Guess what happened? I've lost
more than 3kg. Without the back support, I get very hungry, which is of course because
you have to support your upper body only with your own muscle.
I eat the same amount as before while I get more hungry than before, hence, losing weight.
What I use is like this: http://direct.sanwa.co.jp/ItemPage/100-SNC038
- 547 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 13:45:21.75
- I can't do that! I always have bad posture because my height is relatively high like 186cm
I don't need this much. My ideal height is 182~3cm
- 548 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 14:44:28.08
If you're atheletic an type, your hight is a big advantage.
If you're an indoor type, you are wasting your hight.
- 549 ：KameGirl：2013/05/28(火) 17:09:10.80 ID:avmGOFsg!
- I am tall so I cannot sit in that awkward position for long.
Sitting down for long periods of time is wrong for humans anyway.
gottta move move move!!!!!
- 550 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 17:28:26.15
I'm not an athletic type at all.
I've been thinking about doing rock claiming or just going to gym because I don't do any exercise at all since graduation.
There are so many bad points about being tall in japan like everything like chair desk is so small so I always end up doing a bad posture...
I remember I seriously hated the school desk which is super small when I was in junior high school....
- 551 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 18:01:49.23
Then you'd mount on Kame and frantically shake your hip when you sleep with him.
Move to America. I guess Japanese condoms are too small for you.
I'm tall, too but my penis is so small that it fits comfortablly in size "S".
Although I have no chances to use a condom.
- 552 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 18:13:36.04
I don't like the states but I can do that temporarily! I would go to Cali or Washington...
I think my penis is average for Japanese which means not so big lol so japanese condoms just do the job!
- 553 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 19:54:22.99
- I expect a man who is 186cm tall to have 18cm penis when erected.
- 554 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 20:10:20.79
- I wish I had that big dick... seriously...
- 555 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 20:35:00.67
- If I had such a big cock, I'd be called Asian canon.
- 556 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/28(火) 21:06:43.99
- In my opinion, the size IS of course important but I want a nice shaped thick dick
- 557 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 10:26:39.13
- both size ,woman box and men peni are relevance.
so,when white say our peni is bigger ,which means white ladys box are gabaman.
i am just curious how many ppl saying such silly word realize that .
- 558 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 14:47:44.11
- Seriously, size doesn't matter. You see a porn video where a man stick
his index finger in a vagina and make her come. That means even the size of
index finger is enough to make a woman come.
How hard it is more important than how big it is. Other than that, you
should strengthen your back so that you can piston real hard.
- 559 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 16:56:37.96
- man, they are just acting. porn is a fairy tale for noobs.
- 560 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 18:20:53.29
- I think I have a sexual frigidity.
I can have sex but I feel nothing.
I just want things over asap.
It is almost coming but it doesn`t come.
I suddenly get so calm and bored while guy is still moving
and it really makes me feel so gross.
The shape of a penis is also very yuck! It gives me a creep.
- 561 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 18:21:12.30
- Yeah porn is just fantasy
- 562 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 18:23:03.20
Wow nasty Christian here...
I heard this from Christian that sex is a sin in Christianity
Wow you are against Christianity....
Shame on you
- 563 ：KameGirl：2013/05/29(水) 18:43:24.12 ID:j7oHViqg!
- This thread gives me an amazing insight into Japanese private life.
- 564 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 18:46:34.04
You know, a penis looks like the head of a turtle.
This is why that woman named herself kame something.
- 565 ：KameGirl：2013/05/29(水) 18:57:13.15 ID:j7oHViqg!
- You people are hilarious.
- 566 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 20:30:56.53
- 567 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 20:36:50.15
It's strange when your being dinial was lift, they started banning me from posting!
- 568 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/29(水) 22:28:18.70
I'm just curious. You don't use condoms right? Because you are Christian I don't have any Christians friends which I will never have in the future because they are not trustworthy at all...
So you don't use condoms because fucking pope criticise it right?
By the way I'm just curious don't take this offensively ^^
- 569 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 01:54:32.32
They bans depending on IP.
- 570 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 07:01:52.95
I do not know where you got that idea but we use condoms when having sex
The abortion is very very bad. Having sex before the marriage is not
also good but as long as I see some Christians I know of, no one had the abortion
Even if she becomes a single mother, the abortion is not the choice at all
- 571 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 07:04:37.09
- It is like, having relationships before the marriage is sin
The divorce is sin. But having affair and having divorce is so something
The abortion is a murder and a crime
- 572 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 07:12:57.83
- To some Christians, they would not probably understand the meaning of
having family without a child. So using condom after the marriage,
makes no sense, if he/she doesn`t have no child. Especially, if one
of the partner really desire for a child. Maybe you meant to say about this?
In the Bible, it clearly states, NO AFFAIR or NO ABORTION. These acts are really deep
If the one really loves another partner, then he/she must pay for what he/she has to
and start a new life. Although, I feel most of the affair just end-up miserable
The mixture of affair and abortion...that is so hell
- 573 ：KameGirl：2013/05/30(木) 08:08:00.60 ID:yfbus/YZ!
- Ok abortion is bad for a woman's health, it is not a contraception
method but, there are times when a pregnancy needs to be terminated
if the woman's life is in danger.
Plus, she may have been forcefully impregnated (incest,rape) and having a
baby could make her life traumatic for the rest of her life.
You are talking about rules but never about a woman's situations.
Your rules are deaf and blind and indifferent to real life situations.
People who are stuck with rules made by others will never
understand human situation or sympathise. You have to think
case by case, and resolve it accordingly.
Affair or abortion , people have had them since the beginning
of time. Your religion is certainly not a human centred one.
It is very much against women's happiness.
I hope you would realise that.
- 574 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 08:25:02.03
I think having abortion when rape and incest is not that bad
But do you really think abortion situation in Japan is mainly those?
NO. People are having an affair, having no safe sex, guys are having no
responsibility, and having sex so easily eventhough they are too young to have sex
I am so damn suprised when some people talk me about they`re having affair
and those people seem like they have no guilt but FUN???
All I think about them is really really nasty but they have no clue about that
I get so tired listening to them. Even woman in 60s, she told me about her affair
when we were eating lunch together. Which was so unpleasant
They talk like having abortion is just throwing away a garbage
It is so different, compare to Christian countries
- 575 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 08:31:37.93
- And you know what is so absurd?
These guys who made girls pregnant, they been hangin out with other girls asap
What a dumb ass. Killing a baby and having relationship with other is something to me
- 576 ：KameGirl：2013/05/30(木) 08:35:13.55 ID:yfbus/YZ!
- Caregiver-san. humans have these impulses generated by hormones.
Some people are bad at supressing them.
If there was not such a thing as marriage, there would be no affairs.
Noone would get hurt by partners who have eyes on someone else.
If human nature is by physiology, not a monogamous one,
would it be fair on us to expect monogamy?
This has NOTHING to do what your religious rules talk about,
this is the REAL humanity we are talking about.
Of course women would abort their pregnancy so unnaturally
and casually, because their relationships are unnatural(marriage is a trap)
and casual (affair is the escape route) .
It is a reaction to a flawed economic system. You can never, ever explain
reality with religious rules, nor they have any use in real life.
- 577 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 08:43:13.19
I had read so many blogs and books about those who had an abortion
I was so suprised to hear that men said, " I will divorce with my own wife blah blah blah"
then when this girl got pregnant, he changes his mind so quickly and
tell them that he wants to be a good father so he can not have a child or whatsoever
Do you think that is accepatable in anyway? I think there are problem with girls who had
affair with married ones but those lies are so so terrible!
and then these guys send money and have this girls abortion. Well, he is in a very very safe place
compare to those girls who is actually having abortion
Without rules, many people get hurt. Some people do not like Christianity but
it is way too better to have rules than not having any
- 578 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 09:07:29.44
I think your father used to commit adultery.
- 579 ：KameGirl：2013/05/30(木) 09:10:40.31 ID:yfbus/YZ!
- No no no you confuse what is real and what are simply baseless
dogmatic rules. What you are saying is an economy problem. I am
talking about how resources are used, and distributed ~(family
vs single woman), not only money. Plus, it is not a man's
responsibility if a woman gets pregnant with consensual sex. It is
the woman's responsibility, but the existing economy does not match a
woman's needs to sustain that responsibility. Women get paid less
and own less. Women's time is devalued in the labour force. If the
girl had her own money who cared about what the man wanted?That is
why your religion hates strong women. wants you to be subordinate to man.
Strong women have everything, they can procreate and remove men from
the equation. She would raise her child on her own if she wants.
Religious rules could never solve socio-economical rules.
They are for controlling the masses for the benefit of a few men.
Please be realistic, humans are real, religions are not.
- 580 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 09:42:35.39
That`s true but it seems no fun either
My dad wasn`t there with me when I was young but it was kind of sad
I think a child better have both parents, if possible
I was only raised with maternity and not much paternity
My youngest sister had both so her personality is so different from me
More balanced and stable
I had studied some psychology on my own and it said that a child w/o
fatherhood tend to be unstable and likely to have less confidence
I think God made things so perfect. We both need both side to be stable, I guess
Wouldn`t it be quite selfish to raise on your own? It might be cool but
from my experience, I think it is not that good
- 581 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 10:03:39.66
- If women make a decent amount of money, men will choose a less hard job and spend more time with their children. Don't you think so?
- 582 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/05/30(木) 10:06:09.77 ID:7tv/m/lU!
Go fuck yourself.
- 583 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 10:16:30.49
That is true but do we really need that so much money to raise a child?
Since I was so young, I was told that live with the reality and never look above
b/c there is no limit to it. Too much luxury do no good to life
Nowadays, it seems everyone is just starving for everything
- 584 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 10:22:19.22
- I wasn`t even allowed to eat sushi until I become 16.
My dad said it is too much expensive for kids so the parents
were the only ones who could eat them
Now we have 100yen/dish so it is quite different but when I was
young, it was like that
My dad told me don`t be like a whore
- 585 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 10:52:28.83
- Those who use fucking service tend to give lectures to those who offer the fucking service.
- 586 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 11:16:05.69
- People having affair seems lecturing to those who doesn`t want to get involved in any
of those matters. Even after they killed some babies, maybe it really did not hurt him at all
They have nice way of calling their lovers, a whore
They have many excuses for their act. The nature, instinct, and so on
It clearly shows that most people without strict religion, they can do things whatever
they want, as long as they don`t get caught
After it`s been told so many times that women should not get involved with
married men, still there are women who gives away so easily
Knowing the existance of his wife and children
- 587 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 11:20:18.26
- It is so unstoppable. People are talking to friends, colleagues about it
Some people actually do not mind showing off to people around them, eventhough
there are some people who are totally confused. B/C they believe in freedom? I suppose
In the old days, people were thrown rocks, they comitted suicide together, and eventhough
they live they were thrown into jail for the rest of their lives
Now it is so easy and so cheap
- 588 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 11:27:44.95
- It is really funny to read some says they love each other
and use the word "love" so easily. Unlike what they had said,
they easily betray the partner. Are there any meaning to their own words?
Most irritating part is that they tried to contact others who are not like that,
and try to use their disgusting words. I hope they will be thrown into hell sometimes
I have nothing but so much of comtempt
- 589 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 19:40:08.42
You know the kanji? Well done!!
- 590 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 20:50:01.41
- How many woods would a wouldchuck chuck if a wouldchuck could chuck wood?
- 591 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 22:32:25.38
- I've heard a rumor Kamenashi-kun cannot read Kanji despite he is a native Japanese.
I don't know whether he can or not.
- 592 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/30(木) 22:52:13.88
- It's not so surprising that he can't read kanji because most guys from ジャニーズ are uneducated...
- 593 ：KameGirl：2013/05/31(金) 08:41:58.82 ID:E7aiwb1N!
- It's Ok. We can learn together. I know he did not graduate
from middle school. Perhaps with all the money he earned
he could continue his education and become a perfect
Japanese gentleman. His teacher seems to be Koizumi
Kyoko-san, who is already surrounded by artists and intellectuals.
I think he can stretch his horizons further than any JE talent,
because I think he is supremely ambitious.
I LOVE it when people work their way from zero to hero.
I can see him doing his PhD in Arts and Humanities,
if I saw him in my university library
I would get a heart attack on the spot.
Kame with glasses, surrounded by piles of books,,,,,,,,,
- 594 ：KameGirl：2013/05/31(金) 08:46:19.93 ID:E7aiwb1N!
- >>586 yes but CG-san you are completelyignoring the fact that
religious people do exactly that over here, they cheat,
they abort, they divorce, hire prostitutes, some are paedophiles,
some go to Thailand and run wild,
AND they go to church.
Can you not see that religion and morality are not the same thing?
Why do yo u deceive yourself with a completely skewed view of the world?
Why can you not be honest to yourself?
I really don't get it at all!
- 595 ：KameGirl：2013/05/31(金) 08:49:51.70 ID:E7aiwb1N!
- >>581 Of course they would! It would be more than welcome by all women!
If we want a healthy child, both parents should bear the responsibility
at home and share the money earning as well ! It would make a great team and bond the
- 596 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 13:02:32.53
That is so hell. Going to church like that is so awful
I was raised without father but that was really something
Because almost all the other children had their own father showed up
when we had events except me
I didn`t have no one to run with me so I ran by myself
My grandpa came but he was crippled so he couldn`t attend all the events
Some kids made fun of me
I think it is not that so rare today but still I think kids will feel so confused about it
- 597 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 13:09:47.09
- But my dad came back once from foreign country and I saw him at the play field
I remembered that I was so excited and felt a little shy
He went back to his work asap and when I kicked the ball and
I saw the fence and he was already gone
My childhood friends they always gone to play with dad on weekends
but we had gone to grandparents house sometimes. That was pretty fun
Although, they were working so I was always with my grand-aunt taking care of me
My sisters were with my mom most of the times. I was yelled when I get near mom b/c she always
had a fever whenever she returns to her home
- 598 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 13:23:31.53
- It`s really nice to have both parents in the house especially when
children are young
Mom once claimed to me, when I was in college,
that it is not normal to have dinner seperately all the times
I thought that was normal so I was so suprised to hear that
She said that she had never experienced family not having dinner together
until she got married
My sister is always having dinner with her family together
I joined them but it was something so amazing
I hope my nephews grow in a family with many love like that
It was really nice
- 599 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 13:29:00.95
- Life is not that smooth you know
I bet your nephews will be like "fuck you bitch! I don't wanna eat with you! "
- 600 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 13:48:15.20
Maybe someday they`ll be like that but I think that is how
everybody grows up. Like I didn`t have one until I was very old
It`s not really good to see a very good son or daughter
They seem very strange. I hope they are filled with love so
they can rebel someday w/o no much worries
- 601 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 19:42:56.53
- I thought our big advantage to Western nations was all people can read and write.
- 602 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 20:06:00.74
- What do you mean?
- 603 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 20:23:28.53
I mean our high literacy rate.
- 604 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 20:35:57.96
LOL are you freaking kidding me?
Our literacy level is like kids in kindergarten in English speaking country at best
- 605 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 20:47:09.53
- I love to read books but I really love Japanese literature
When I was in middle and high school I used to love French, England, and Russian traditional literatures
but somehow I started to read Japanese literatures.
Also I used to love O Henry, John Steinbeck, Edgar Allan Poe, and Ernest Hemmingway
I was so stuck to Shirakaba and some Japanese tanka. My first love was definitely Takuboku
His poem was so so delicate and so so sensitive. I believe that there is just no one like him
in the whole world. He passed away so fast, it was such a heartbreak when I read about that
I loved Yumeji`s drawings too. My very dreamy and heartwarming teenage days...
- 606 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 20:58:01.77
- The first book I read was "La Petite Fadette" by George Sand,
the book my mom had b/c she used to be a student in French class in her college
I cried so much in the climax. The author, George Sand was involved with Chopin
Chopin was my favorite. I read that over and over again
Every sentence which was written on book was so amazing. It was filled with
so many philosophy about love. I had imagined Sand and Chopin having those kind of conversations
It was totally heart striking right in the middle!
- 607 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 21:03:33.66
- I really hate mom now but that was the most best thing she had done in my life
Maybe it was a treasure. Then can you ever imagine how I felt when I first read Takuboku`s
so heart stopping tanka? I cannot describe in a word. I had totally lost my word in a second
All I did was, I turned the pages and saw his picture. And I was damn! Just as I imagined!
I was like fainting! SO BREATHLESS
- 608 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 21:44:10.50
- I really appreciate having this forum and being able to write (almost) anything I want here,
and want to thank all those involved in the operation of this bulletin board.
- 609 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 21:51:20.48
is that a will?
sounds like you are going to die.
- 610 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 21:57:44.87
- OMG in that case we should celebrate!
- 611 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 22:00:31.69
That was supposed to be my greeting of sorts - it was my very first post in this thread.
- 612 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 22:36:20.60
- My June schedule is so damn bad. I mean for some few weeks I have
a lot of days off then in the end of June I got plenty of jobs filled
in my schedule. It is getting so hot everyday and I really wonder how long
I can walk home from work. It was the best exercise I had
Maybe I should just go to pool nearby the working place
- 613 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 22:46:47.47
- But there is a very good bakery nearby that pool and I know
that I`m gonna go there and buy some and starting eating again
That smell is just awfully too good for those having a diet
Although, carrying a riceball is pretty dangerous during summer
There is a fridge in my working place but a riceball does not taste
good when it is cold. I really need to think about it
- 614 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 22:51:11.95
- There are so much to think about in life
- 615 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/05/31(金) 23:05:53.60
Really? I thought you are THE middle aged woman who only have the ability to bitch about her miserable life here!
- 616 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 00:16:19.40
- 617 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 00:35:16.84
- 618 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 01:10:27.40
- 619 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 03:53:07.07 ID:e2fkTLvy!
- War is upon us.
Lets do it. Have no mercy and take no prisoners!!!
- 620 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 05:45:35.04
- As a NEET, I want this world to end.
I want North Korea to launch a missle to my house.
- 621 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 08:10:49.93
- Why do you think they can hit where they aim.
- 622 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 08:21:58.19
Of course, they can't but >>620's unluckiness makes the missle hit his house.
- 623 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 09:26:30.13
While we are very bad at English, all of us(Japanese people) can read and wirie at least in our mother tongue.
Isn't it rare in western nations?
- 624 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 09:38:55.39
That's true! Some stupid assholes cant read and write kanji apparently like kamenashi (i wonder how he manages to live up to now) but most people in japan can write and read in japanese!
- 625 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 10:12:46.39
Maybe you guys hate to hear this but I`d watched NHK`s tv program about
this Korean Professor talking about Korea Today
I always think that it is also very important to learn from people who you
don`t understand much. Because racism and hatred never resolves any problem
Maybe some people cannot stand their opinions are always parallel but it is not
always that bad. Sharing opinions are something which is very exciting
- 626 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 10:15:34.66
- Are you the so allied middle aged woman?
- 627 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 10:18:09.11
- Whenever I have conversations with Koreans, I am always suprise b/c
most of them are very direct with feelings. It seems that they are not really good with lies
This professor asked this lady who has children, how she want to raise her own children
After she had said so much things about educations and all those, this professor mentioned about
importance of tolerance and waiting showing the example of experiment. I was very amazed
There was a mashmallow in front of children and an adult tell them not to eat it and if one accomplish that,
one will be served later on.
- 628 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 10:22:46.31
- Those were experiment done in the US and with decades of search,
they had figured out, those children who waited are more likely to
succeed than those who weren`t. I tend to like kids who eats whatever
he/she wants eventhough they are told not to but it made me think so much
b/c I got my own nephews and so on. Then he added, most basic things,
like respecting others and tolerating, most mothers say that they can do
that when the children get in the society but he claimed that it is so wrong
- 629 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 10:28:10.35
- The basic thing first then having education is something so important
That every parents must do. He said rushing the children`s education is
not that good. Taking time to raise children with decipline is something
so and so important. I was like totally awakened to the truth!
Guys, it is not easy thing to do. When my sister was getting angry with
her own sons, I was like don`t say that much...but she was kept on saying
for the decipline. Now I think she was right. That is sometimes the hardest thing to do
- 630 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 10:35:25.74
- I think those were really good education for boys
and suprisingly it was done by a man professor
I have never seen a male professor really focus on education for
raising a son. I have heard many of "how to raise a girl" but not
much about a son. To me, it was very very interesting and so inspiring
- 631 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/06/01(土) 10:55:29.63 ID:S7xhsvF2!
I can find no evidence for your assertion that it is "rare".
- 632 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 11:10:51.08
Thank you for the data. I now realize how stupid I was.
The universal education in Japan turned out to be ショボイ.
- 633 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 11:52:02.29
Just ignore that bigoted racist
His thread is below
Chat in English (外人/害人専用) Part1
In japan we can read and write but in English speaking countries, especially uneducated ones can't spell properly at all !
I remember this 21 year old Canadian girl who can't spell even really basic words which even japanese junior high school students can spell them. That was really shocking!
- 634 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/06/01(土) 12:00:48.23 ID:S7xhsvF2!
No, I'm not letting you vomit out your nationalistic bullshit w/ no
checking. The plural of anecdotes is not data. Find a source that backs
up your claims, or retract them.
- 635 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 12:19:59.62
- You are not welcome here
- 636 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 12:28:06.94
- Your existance proves that Japanese education system doesn't work well.
- 637 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 12:38:00.83
- Your existence is a crime for humanity
- 638 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 12:57:23.67
- i found this interesting data!
according to this, japan is ranked relatively high so if what >>636 says is true, i bet other counties educational system are totally fucked up! including zew zea..something
ive been subscribing to her channel for a while and i often notice misspellings...A LOT
her channel is funny though
- 639 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 13:22:23.95
- I am proud of the Pearl Harbor Attack.
This was the attack on racism by the U.S at that time.
Now Foreign media condemn comfort women as sex slaves.
Foreign media are all baka aho manuke no kusoxtutare no shit sauce.
Shut up kusogaijindomo.
- 640 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 13:32:59.60
Yeah, we are very strict about minor mistakes.
Because of this, we can make high quality industrial products, which are virtually free from troubles. You'll find it even with the 100yen shop products.
Ironically enough, that kind of mind prevent us from progressing English skill.
Don't pick me on my mistakes in writing English since I want to write freely without worrying about making mistakes:-P
- 641 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 13:37:40.01
- I was in this class with bunch of students all around the world
and noticed that Japanese students were the only ones who did not
raise their hand to answer the questions. They hate to make mistakes
in the public
On the other hand, the foreign students, even from Asia, they have no fear
making mistakes, not only that, they also answer to questions which they weren`t
even asked to answer.
- 642 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 13:42:25.64
- When I was working with people abroad, eventhough they make mistakes,
they just ask us to correct them. Like we check for them b/c we know they
are making some mistakes. Although, if we make mistakes, they try to collect
the money sometimes. That is pretty hilarius. Although, Japan is known for the
country which is nice to have a trade with b/c of our honesty
I consider that very good
- 643 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 13:48:29.84
- I noticed many Koreans who lives in the other countries are Catholic somehow
and one day, they come to school with their middle names like Mary or
whatever. So that a teacher always asked, " Should I call you Mary from now on?"
and they`re totally like hell YES!
It is quite funny though because eventhough I have my own middle name,
I perfer people calling me in my Japanese name
We have totally different ideas about it
- 644 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 13:53:41.72
- We are proud of the name MADE IN JAPAN.
- 645 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 14:07:41.27
ur young and maybe a student yet
- 646 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 14:14:28.70
I graduated from university thirty odd years ago.
When I was a little boy, the name was a kind of shame.
- 647 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 14:20:50.29
"Hey mate. Im not a troll. I read this from an Asian source that says Japanese eat dead babies fetus. How is it trolling if im providing source from an asian websites. You calling asian people trolls?
You should look up on google. "Japanese eat dead babies fetus"
I think there are videos and numerous picture/article on the topic.
Videos never lie."
- 648 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 14:32:18.38
- So true I ate my sis`s dead babies fetus. It was so yummy(*^_^*)
- 649 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 14:34:46.01
- I am kind of confused with kids names today
It`s like way too flashy for me and that kanji is kind of weird
We used to see that kanji, the young yankees were using those words before
And this child really look like Asian but his/her name is so westernized and
it`s pretty odd. I do not have a child yet so maybe I am being a little too cruel
but it just kind of makes me laugh
- 650 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 14:39:37.12
- But do you recognized that babies names are kind of getting back to little bit normal?
So those generations, I do not know how they ever feel, but there must be some people
who might feel so ashamed of their names
They are sandwiched by the normal names. Some are already in their Junior high but
I noticed that boys name aren`t that unusual but most girls names are
- 651 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 14:39:47.78
- kanadajin3 wrote about that on her blog.
- 652 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 14:50:09.49
Poor kid with English name, speaking no English
That`s so harsh
- 653 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 14:58:59.72
- And he is even a boy!
Some people think that it is so important to be unique but
I really don`t think so. I was raised normal but my environment wasn`t
that much normal. So much different than others. It is so ironic that
we are the family who value "normal is the best thing" but somehow
we were raised in this pretty special environment without no intention
- 654 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 15:02:57.83
- tons of bling bling names
- 655 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 15:09:37.32
- It is so important that we don`t get too noticeable in our life
Just fit in somehow and don`t show-off so that we can live our life smoothly
I don`t speak much English in front of Japanese people
I just blend in
- 656 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 15:16:24.72
- The author of "tales of Genji" Murasaki Shikibu explains the importance
of not being noticable. She was such a smart lady but when she was hired
in the palace, she acted as if she was not that smart
So others told her, " I thought you were such a smart lady but you are being so
comfortable to be with"
This is very important in every situation. I do have so much opinion in the net
but I never say outloud. I just hide them. In that way, I live my life with less conflict
eventhough I look pretty different from others
- 657 ：バーナード, DoT ◆MDn05MTvsk ：2013/06/01(土) 15:47:09.44 ID:S7xhsvF2!
I never made any such claims. So when asked for sources, you just
start spewing lies and insults? Whatever, keep your circle jerk.
- 658 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 16:59:09.08
>I do have so much opinion in the net but I never say outloud. I just hide them.
I think you are the most talkative person in this thread.(sweat)
- 659 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 17:32:44.95
- I know. Just because I have to swallow every words I would like to say
to people, it just burst out in the net
I keep my own diary sometimes too
It it so healthy this way
When I define the difference between talking and writing, I think
that maybe conversation with mouth is more like making some people happy
The writing is something more like analyzing
- 660 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 17:39:19.60
- When we analyze things, it is rather more cold and it is not based on warmth
My background was filled with multicultural issues so I need to keep balance
by writing something down. I love Japanese tacit understanding, though
my other part is desperate to learn the logics, meanings or the exact words to
describe things more correctly. When we talk with the foreigners, our common sense is that
we do not have any telepathy so we must use the words or to try to understand them.
It is so opposite of being with Japanese people
- 661 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 17:42:05.61
- When I used to browse around in 4 chan, I occasionally saw TL;DR, which is a abbreviation of " too long, didn't read"
But in here I've never seen someone respond to her posts in such a way so far.
It's a mystery.
- 662 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 17:46:07.05
- Actually, there were some comments like that but I asked them favor
to not to read every lines, if they don`t like my comments
They also have a choice to pass the sentences and not read them lol
I do that when I am not that interested about a certain topics
I really don`t reply to it but people who are interested, they`ll reply
- 663 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 17:51:10.08
- I really admire very good authors b/c they are really good with explaining things so accurately
I hope I have that kind of talent. If you`re a guy, then you must get
used to my lines b/c soon or later, you`ll experience "What the ****"
with your partners. The most women are born this way. They keep on talking all day w/o no
conclusion. Like the tales of Genji. Like some French movies
Just talk talk talk talk talk...all day
And if you have a girl, I think it`s all the same thing
The men tend to have a conversation to have his own conclusion but the women do not want
any conclusion. So my advise is just nod, eventhough you still don`t understand what the hell
- 664 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 17:54:34.33
- BTW, that is also the global standard of every women all over the world lol
- 665 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 18:01:33.98
- no wonder women master languages more easily than men.
- 666 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 18:16:44.10
- I know. I never cared about the mistakes
I have no clue why some people are so obssessed about making mistakes
My parents are like that and so am I
I also can speak some Italian (*^_^*)
I studied Korean and Chinese but I couldn`t continue the study b/c the grammer was
way too difficult for me. Unlike that, the Italian, you just have to memorize the words
and fit them into English grammer. That`s pretty easy
And I took the French course but the pronouciation was so difficult, I quit
- 667 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 18:18:12.12
- It's amazing that women are talkative even when they look tired.
- 668 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 18:20:50.63
- I know like we`re talking eventhough we`re sleeping
- 669 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 18:23:01.76
- My greataunt was talking from miles away when visiting our house
We knew that she is coming b/c we could hear her from distance
talking to us
- 670 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 18:54:10.66
English languare are not more logical than Japanese language.
Japanese people can tell fact from fiction but foreigners not.
- 671 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 18:59:15.36
- Could you give me some example b/c it`s hard to understand with
only little information
- 672 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 19:26:02.36
- The middle aged woman talks a lot today
I'm not sure but according to a book I just read japanese people put more emphasis on facts, not logics. But facts don't matter and logics is everything in foreign countries...
For example in Japanese there is this proverb 論より証拠. No matter what you claim, if you don't have any evidence, your claim is invalid right? If you are japanese, I guess you all know the meaning of this proverb very well.
But in French there is the complete opposite meaning of this proverb. to them logics is everything. Facts are not important at all. The book says this applies to all other foreign countries.
- 673 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 19:44:05.20
- It is impossible to express it in English because English can't express this proof.
If I express it in English, I will have to use a Japanese word which I explain it in English.
However I think it is good.
This is because I am going to publish it and I don't worry about it being stolen.
- 674 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 19:49:37.82
- 675 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 19:53:21.35
- So complicated and I did not understand that much
- 676 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 20:05:35.41
- Wow! I did not know this thread is so active with so many regular posters!
I am pleasantly surprised.
I did not know of the expression, "TL;DR," which I think can come in handy in a lot of situations.
- 677 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 20:11:31.08
- 2ch's regulation was canceled.
Some people can post here.
- 678 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 20:14:45.40
- but next regulation coming soon.
- 679 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 20:15:35.82
Long ago, this thread had a family atmosphere.
Now it's become literally a 公衆便所 where countless people come in and out.
- 680 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 20:26:24.15
maybe ur kind of a living fossil
It must be a thrill for someone like you to see some big crabs
walking around. Totally destroy the very sensitive ecosystem
So I`ll go back to Obasan`s thread
- 681 ：KameGirl：2013/06/01(土) 20:32:27.02 ID:UM181dSI!
- I thought TLDR was Terrible Long Distance Relationship...
No I disagree with women being talkative.
I never talk just to fill in the gap. I cannot stand people who go on
and on, unless it is really somehing clever.
I switch off when Iam tired and, only answer technical questions.
I avoid the real me.
- 682 ：KameGirl：2013/06/01(土) 20:35:15.96 ID:UM181dSI!
- >>624 You have not read >>593 I guess. Enough said.
- 683 ：KameGirl：2013/06/01(土) 20:40:23.16 ID:UM181dSI!
- If it is true, I wanna learn Kanji with Kazuya...
We will hold the brush together, dip it in ink, then make gentle, smooth brush
strokes on paper.
We will make japanese tea together and listen to the calm sound of a gentle spring.
Overlooking a peaceful garden our hearts will surrender to melancholy.
- 684 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 20:43:17.79
Maybe there are women like that also
I keep on talking expecially when I am with my siblings and friends
It`s totally non-stop. We have got to drink something b/c we get so thirsty
My sis and I had gone to this family restaurant with her kids, poor nephews,
and we had spent so many hours just talking blah blah blah...
It is really nice to have a drink bar
- 685 ：KameGirl：2013/06/01(土) 21:24:44.11 ID:UM181dSI!
- Instead of Japanese tea, you consume alcohol? That must be expensive.
- 686 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 21:34:03.07
- Nope. Just some coffee, tea, and soft drinks
It is so childish but I really enjoy mixing soft drinks
It tastes different
- 687 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 22:11:48.03
You always see positive dreams with Kazuya. I wonder how long it will last.
- 688 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 22:27:16.83
Do you love Yassan's son?
- 689 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 23:05:02.33
You must be seducing me to your private 便所.
Okay, I'm following you.
- 690 ：KameGirl：2013/06/01(土) 23:17:49.29 ID:UM181dSI!
- >>687 Do you not have positive dreams ? If you do, then are you always
anxious that they will disappear?
- 691 ：KameGirl：2013/06/01(土) 23:19:19.40 ID:UM181dSI!
- >>688 I do not know who he is. Sorry for my ignorance.
- 692 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/01(土) 23:37:23.90
- Today is Sunday but Wednesday at the same time.
The scene you saw this morning is a case of your mind-clocking saphir right hand.
"I heard it through the grapevine."said you, and I know how you feel then.
I'm doing nothing wrong.
"Today passed while I was thinking what trick to play."said his mother.
How terrible! Today is Saturday.
and they lived happily ever after.
- 693 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 00:01:50.91
- 694 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 00:30:42.57
This is all.
Korean go home.
- 695 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 02:34:14.47
Where's my glasses???? Megane, megane....
- 696 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 07:37:50.04
That explains who he is...you are almost the same generation of me. Hey buddy!
- 697 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 08:09:50.27
- 698 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 08:28:51.50
Family atomosphere? How long ago?
I've been posting here since about ten years ago but have never felt such an atomosphere.
- 699 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 09:47:29.45
Remember the STOP WATCHING ME LADY?
I guess she had become panic after the atmosphere broke...vulgar guys rampant ...just like these days.
- 700 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 10:24:16.93
Sorry, I don't remember her.
Come to think of it, maybe I am not an avid reader of this thread because I've made use of it as a means of
improving my writing skills.
In my opinion, there seems to have been such guys in here since time immemorial.
- 701 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 10:51:41.68
Yes, indeed, however, if my memory serves me right, there was no radical nationalists.
- 702 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 11:30:59.42
- Those who say fact is fact are nationalistes?
Are you OK? Hello?Hello?
The world has not been in peace yet.
You escape from reality.
If you didn't mention nationalistes, I would not say so.
This is the 2ch.
You can スルー(ignore) posts you aren't interested in and use a ">>" so as to communicate with whomever you want to talk.
If I am a nationaliste, you don't have no sense of responsiblity for world peace.
You are only parasitic to the world irresposibly, covering up what smells bad.
- 703 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 13:07:00.33
Do you speak French?
- 704 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 13:29:05.90
- I speak Japanenglish.
This is the most wonderful language for world peace.
- 705 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 13:40:09.09
- I've never heard of there being such a lanugage in this world.
You mean Japanese English?
If so, please explain to me how come you think so.
- 706 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 13:56:15.20
It can't be helped. It's a trend of the times.
With the spread of PC use, there have been an increasing number of so-called ネット右翼 in Japan recently.
- 707 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 14:11:24.39
- I see what you mean.
However, this is top secret. It is too early yet.
When you know the reason, you will be able to know the truth of the world.
The world isn't ready to accept the truth yet.
All I can say is that Japanesenglish is the final piece of permanent peace.
There are a lot of so-called 無関心自称中道の振り間接的責任放棄ネット左翼 in Japan recently.
- 708 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 14:29:01.85
- Judging from the usage of ネット右翼 in Japan, normal people will be all ネット右翼.
- 709 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 15:09:05.90
- I know there is no reason for that.
You are a kind of person who feels intoxicated by your own words
- 710 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 15:37:27.27
- nationaliste sounds like a French word
- 711 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 15:57:09.04
ナショナリスto is a noun of "consonant + o."
The plural is "nationalisと(to)＋es."
Of course, nationalists is Ok in Japanenglish(=Japanesenglish).
Japanenglish hava a great deal of freedom.
- 712 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 16:01:08.76
It is wrong even in Japanenglish.
- 713 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 18:32:04.92
- With regard to learning English, what bothers me most is so-called " third person-singular-present" rule.
Why does your language have that rule in it?
Contrary to what you say, it has no freedom at all. it sucks!
- 714 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 18:40:02.28
- 715 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 19:22:04.01
- You can understand the freedom if you think which language is free.
I speak about 1% Japaneglish now, so it is almost English, but it is Japanegnlish.
- 716 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 19:30:56.84
- We should speak more mixed language
for example, japakoreachinarusianenglish, like this
- 717 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 20:05:06.93
- What I meant radical nationalists was 攘夷論者, not regarding fact stuff.
外国人 was once welcomed at least. Why the trend changed?
- 718 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 20:35:40.46
- 19th C
- 719 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 20:55:34.96
I learned some Korean words and I do not know about the grammer
but I think I can read some
- 720 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 20:58:37.27
- You know, 夷 means barbarian and when you hear the word, what comes to your mind?
As for me, first of all, I want to expel barbarians such as Koreans and the Chinese from our country.
- 721 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 20:59:17.65
- The fastest way to learn the language is I think just talk without thinking
When we speak our own language we never think but talk with feelings first
- 722 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/02(日) 21:54:36.42
- Unlike other Europe languages, Japanese is completely different from English
For example, grammar,vocabulary and so on
In my opinion, its hard not to think when speaking in English if you never lived in foreign countries
- 723 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 00:27:51.24 ID:j+cMPCY3!
- Hi guys nice to meet u
I'm in the Philippines now
and I'm studying English at a language school
- 724 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 00:41:53.81
- In the Philippines everything is a lot cheaper?
- 725 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 20:07:55.51
- It seems Philippines isn't a likeable subject.
- 726 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 20:19:05.08
- Although the Philippines is a retarded catholic country, I kinda like it
- 727 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 20:45:21.56
- There are a lot of beautiful women in the Philippines.
Nakajima Megumi is a half Japanese.
AKB Akimoto is so, too.
- 728 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 20:57:27.75
- I can't catch Pacquiao's English at all.
- 729 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 20:58:32.85
- Yeah slutty easy women are all over the Philippines....
- 730 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 21:39:03.29
An nyong ha sim ni ka?
= Hello. (literally meaning; Do you feel good?)
- 731 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 21:40:49.40
- Eww some Koreans here...
Koreans are everywhere...like roaches....
- 732 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 21:55:44.65
- I hate Korean people.
They are liars.
I don't know Korean who tell fact from fiction.
They sholud go to the hospital.
- 733 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:01:54.35
- Instead of going to hospital, they should be wiped out from this beautiful world....
- 734 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:05:41.28
- an nyong ha sim ni ka?
an nyong = 安寧
ha(da) = する
sim ni ka? = ですか？
= Do you feel good?
kam sa ham ni da
kam sa = 感謝
ha(da) = する
m ni da = ます
= I appreciate it.
- 735 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:08:41.97
- How do you say "fuck you" in Korean?
- 736 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:18:18.71
- There are so many foreigners who don't tell fact from fiction in the site "JapanToday."
They think Japanese must not do "Hate Speech."
The foreigners there are all baka aho manuke no kusomushi kuzudomo.
They don't and won't know why Japanese do so and what Korean have been doing to Japanese.
Japanese have the right to hate Korean.
- 737 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:24:28.72
- Yeh thats right. They always ignore those ridiculous anti japan things Koreans have been doing around the world...
Fuck them all!
- 738 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:29:38.36
You say the same thing repeatedly, just like a Oyaji gag.
- 739 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:32:03.89
- Oyaji gag?
- 740 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:36:43.98
- Japan islands are going to drift for the east
and attach to the North America continent in the end
Good Bye Asia, and Hello America
- 741 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:39:18.56
- Yeah, it's a kind of one pattern joke Oyaji often make in front of younger people.
- 742 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:39:26.45
I think what you wrote is impossible.
If what you wrote occurs truly in future, what for Hawaii.
Has that collapsed by being squeezed between Japan and the mainland of the United States.
- 743 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:49:11.26
That is because the foreigners say the same anti-Japan things repeatedly, just like a Oyaji gag.
- 744 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 22:50:51.94
- And the joke often makes the people feel chilly.
So it's most effective on these hot and muggy days.
- 745 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 23:03:47.25
- Finally, I got my Toeic result, and the score is about 750.(I took IP one).
Is that good score? Please give me your opinion.
It was my first time to take Toeic exam, and I never been to English speakin countries.
- 746 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 23:12:12.99
Does Toeic have a chat in English section?
- 747 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/03(月) 23:41:44.18
There is no interview secxtion in Toeic, but Toeic SW tests have speaking and writting sections.
- 748 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 00:13:49.07
It's not good but considering the fact that this is your first time maybe not bad score!
If you want to get a "good" score, you have to get at least 950 or so.
- 749 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 04:36:50.45
- From my point of view, whose TOEIC score is supposed to be more than
950, The IQ of peple whose TOEIC score lower than 900 is as good as
that of dogs. But cleaver breed such as golden retrievers.
- 750 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 15:42:45.56
- John Negroponte, US deputy secretary of state, made clear Washington would not support
any Japanese attempt to play down its wartime history,
calling the imperial army's treatment of sex slaves during the war "most deplorable.”
America isn't a Japanese friend.
Japan didn't invade Asia.
Sex slaves? Americans are so selfish.
They cannot tell fact from fiction.
I'm sorry they don't have logical mind.
- 751 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 16:52:34.24
- 752 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 19:03:17.51
- I really love junk food like McDonald's, モスburglar, mr.donuts, KFC etc etc...
Today I went McDonald's AGAIN! Now i feel so bad because its not good your health right? I just can't resist it!
So I would love to know good alternatives of these fast food restaurants!
- 753 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 19:18:27.64
- I don't respect TOEIC scores.
I do worship Eiken 1 grade.
- 754 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 19:35:20.96
- I like domdom hamburger and karaage kun.
- 755 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 19:42:28.77
- What the heck is domdom hamburger?
Yeah karaage kun is nice but there is not lawson near my home!
Speaking of TOEIC score, yeah I agree compared with Eiken 1 grade, TOEIC is nothing!
Grrrr it's about time to prepare for The interview test of Eiken 1 grade AGAIN!!!!!
- 756 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 20:39:36.12
- eating too much of those meals, really emit some bad odor
- 757 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 22:52:22.54
Thank you again for donating your test fee to Eiken.
- 758 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 23:03:52.63
Just let me pass the damned interview test! I have no idea the criteria to pass it!
So inconsistent as fuck!
- 759 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 23:37:33.94
- i lived in the Philippines for 3 years whaen I was in an elementry school. i do miss a humid weather in there lol
- 760 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 23:41:23.75
- How about moving there permanently?
- 761 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/04(火) 23:48:07.75
I had lots of difficulties at first since everything was different.
now i think it was a nice experience as i got to be an open-minded person!
- 762 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 00:07:47.25
- Good for you!
- 763 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 00:23:26.89
- yup (:
- 764 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 05:57:37.03
There is "Quiznos Sub" which is a sandwich chain shop in USA.
It advanced into Japan and evacuated from there two times in the past.
I have been a shop of it in Atlanta.
- 765 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/05(水) 08:39:01.28 ID:gkjTxCIi!
- Posting a test post. Hello 2ch, long time no see..
- 766 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/05(水) 08:47:19.93 ID:gkjTxCIi!
- It works! Oh wow, it has been six years since I last posted I think.
> Does 2chan really use ISP level bans?
Not only ISP level bans, but even country level bans. The whole of
.se seemed to be blocked from posting. (That might have changed
- 767 ：KameGirl：2013/06/05(水) 09:29:56.56 ID:2JHZ87Hi!
- Hur är läget
- 768 ：KameGirl：2013/06/05(水) 09:32:50.82 ID:2JHZ87Hi!
- bloody umlauts won't print
Hur a:r la:get!!!!!!
- 769 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 09:39:17.31
- Wow new gaijin! Welcome!
- 770 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/05(水) 09:50:10.35 ID:gkjTxCIi!
Bara bra. :)
Reading some older posts in this thread now. It seems that there is
less people around on this board than it used to be. Maybe that is
just my memory though.
- 771 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 10:39:56.88
- ever since the middle aged woman has come to this thread, people have disappeared A LOT
That's why someone made this thread for her!
Chat in Engish (オバさん専用) Part1
- 772 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 10:46:10.83
- Most people are busy working or studying now.
Only a few who visit here at this time of day are NEETs or the like.
Oops! I work for a company with three shifts, so today is a day off.
- 773 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 10:54:28.16
- She said she will never ever come back to this thread.
- 774 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/05(水) 11:33:04.60 ID:gkjTxCIi!
This whole thread (for the last month) seemed to move slowly though.
And half of that was just "Fuck off!" / "No you!" and ranting against
Korea. (Actually that part looks pretty familiar.)
- 775 ：772：2013/06/05(水) 12:16:00.24
I don't know why, but as you said, there is a tendancy that this board has been less and less used year by year.
Even other Japanese threads move more slowly these days that they used to be.
Maybe people have been sick and tired of 2 chan after toying around with it.
- 776 ：772：2013/06/05(水) 12:18:21.94
- correction that →than
- 777 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/05(水) 12:30:29.05 ID:gkjTxCIi!
- It would be a shame if people were abandoning this place.. What does
it look like in other areas of 2ch?
Hopefully it can still be a nice community even if there are fewer
- 778 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 12:32:26.25
- I guess you don't like neighoring countries such as Norway or Finland. lol
If they were like the Taiwanese, I would want to make friends with them, but Koreans are
so persistent in historical issues.
I hate them from the bottom of my heart!
- 779 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 17:14:54.66
Six years??????????? Oh myyyyy....
I think I remember you, which means I've been here at least six years.
OH no. I've wasted so many years in 2ch?
All I know is about English board where this thread is in, and come to think
of it, there are less people. Not sure though. As for this thread,
There are fewer people from overseas. Back then, I think there were more
people from overseas, from U.S, Ireland, UK and such, maybe because of
IP ban or something. Not sure again.
- 780 ：KameGirl：2013/06/05(水) 17:26:48.02 ID:2JHZ87Hi!
- >>778 they are persistent on drinking....a lot
- 781 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 17:47:38.20
- 782 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 17:51:19.47
- I think people around the world are getting less interested in Japan.
- 783 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 18:54:28.00
- That's for sure!
I'm Japanese but I'm not interested in japan nor how people view japan as well.
I don't give a fuck
- 784 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 19:38:04.01
- Deeaaad Giveaway
- 785 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 22:30:54.35
- Is there really a Swedish???
I listen to a couple of Swedish bands or musicians, such as Opeth or Yngwie and so on.
- 786 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/05(水) 22:41:44.73
- I a few months ago saw new VOLVO V40 that drives me crazy, really nice!
- 787 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/06(木) 00:47:29.92 ID:UOVzsqkm!
Well, nice meeting you again!
I drink a lot. Mostly tea.
We seem to be known to the rest of the world for metal. I listen to
some Japanese bands myself, favorite one is Polysics.
- 788 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 01:15:29.76
- So what's the deference between Sweden and Finland?
- 789 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/06(木) 02:07:37.12 ID:UOVzsqkm!
- Different languages. (Very different.) Finland is a republic, Sweden
is a monarchy. (president vs. king)
Historically, Finland was once considered a part of Sweden; after
independence, in World War II, they were invaded by both the Soviet
Union and Nazi Germany and fought them both off. As a result, I think
Finns care more about independence and are perhaps more proud of their
country. (Sweden, on the other hand, managed to get through WW2
without much harm at all, and did better economically as a result.)
- 790 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/06(木) 02:10:02.62 ID:UOVzsqkm!
- The classic stereotypes are that Swedes think Finns are all
alcoholics, and Finns think Swedes are all gay. I don't think
most people believe there is much difference today though.
Beyond the obvious things like language and history, there are more
similarities than differences: Both are fairly homogenous and
prosperous northern European countries, with some high tech industry
(Nokia, Ericsson, etc), relatively high taxes, restrictions on alcohol
sales, decent health care, lots of forest and empty space...
- 791 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/06(木) 02:12:20.52 ID:UOVzsqkm!
- There is also a fairly large Swedish population in Finland, and a
similar Finnish population in Sweden. I believe both are shrinking,
but they still make up the largest "ethnic minority" in both
That's what I could think of. (Sorry about the wall of text.)
- 792 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 02:18:03.31
- Do you eat the stink can?
- 793 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 02:31:45.39
- If Gustav Adolf wore glasses, Swedish became the ruler of the Europe
- 794 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/06(木) 02:44:26.64 ID:UOVzsqkm!
You mean surströmming? No. But I have tried it, and it's not so bad.
- 795 ：KameGirl：2013/06/06(木) 03:17:35.91 ID:L69V32j6!
- Suomi without the Saami..tsk tsk ....you forgot them.
Finnmark and Lapland indigenous people...
- 796 ：KameGirl：2013/06/06(木) 03:22:27.75 ID:L69V32j6!
- >>790 Please add the stereoype of carrying knives, wearing socks inside
sandals, yelling at night when drunk....they wouldn't notice you
when sober, they don't hesitate to fondle your breasts when drunk.
- 797 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 03:28:09.08
- With you said, It seems that Swedish and Finnish have more better relationship than Japanese and Korean (and chinese).
A half of reason is from historical problem (sometimes Japan invaded Korea), the other is language reason (both are pretty different).
But both people seem similar than other countries.
Patriots wouldn't think so, though.
- 798 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/06(木) 04:26:52.59 ID:UOVzsqkm!
Well, the Sami aren't really specific to either country, and kind of
distinct from both. But to be honest it didn't even occur to me to
mention them. Guess I'm just a stupid southerner..
Ok, knives is another thing. But everything else I'd call things we
have in common.
> wearing socks inside sandals
And that's definitely a stereotype of Germans. Either way, I do that
too. I guess the thing here is that there are some weirdos who
*don't* wear socks with sandals?
- 799 ：KameGirl：2013/06/06(木) 06:19:44.89 ID:L69V32j6!
- well Sami speak a Uralic language which ties them to Finns (but they
won't like it if you say that), they wanna be known as Nordic not Uralic.
- 800 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 15:40:04.83
- One of the things that comes to my mind about Sweden is blond(e) aside from
welfare. I want to see blonde pubic hair first hand.
- 801 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 15:44:20.53
- And I don't like metal and I like Maya batter than metal artists.
Not sure if Maya or Maiya or whatever. She sings "It's all about the money,"
her signiture song. I think I saw her with her blonde hair dyed black in one of her music videos and
I thought it's crazy. I understnad we, who has dark hair adore blond but
I really don't understand why on earth blonde dye thier hair black.
- 802 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 16:10:35.85
Good to see you again!
- 803 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/06(木) 16:55:48.76 ID:UOVzsqkm!
Meja. Yeah, a fair amount of people (especially young women) dye
their hair black or red. I guess it is just so that it's not the
same as everyone else.
Almost everyone who does it is a dark blonde/brown tone, what women
used to call "rat colored" when I was in school..
- 804 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/06(木) 17:05:04.06 ID:UOVzsqkm!
- By the way, today is National Day in Sweden. It's not a holiday that
is celebrated much, but we have the day off.
I think I'll go and watch the official celebrations in my town -
usually not very interesting (speech by an official, playing the
national anthem, people just standing around), but I'll go there
There is usually a part where the town welcomes those who have become
new citizens in the past year, which is a nice touch, I think.
- 805 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 17:35:32.20
It's a lot better to go outside and breathe in fresh air than staying
at home glued to PC like me. Enjoy! I guess if asians became new citizen, they
would stand out in your community.
- 806 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 17:43:47.66
Speaking of blonde hair, is it just me or its super annoying so many white people call Asians who dye their hair like blonde, blown or whatever "white wannabe" or say like "are you trying to be white? Pathetic"
In fact a lot of white people also dye their hair into black but people don't say something like "are you trying to be Asian?"
Fuck them all!
- 807 ：KameGirl：2013/06/06(木) 18:00:27.51 ID:L69V32j6!
- >>806 Just ignore them. It means they have a delusional view of the
world with a hair colour hierarchy.
- 808 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 18:07:06.18
- most pornstars have no pubic hair.
I'm wondering if average people overseas also shave their pubic hair.
Please enlighten me, dirty old geezer!
- 809 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 18:26:11.17
I don't konw how commonly used in daily life but there's this word, "wapanese,"
who loves everything about Japan especially anime and Jpop.
White + Japanese =wapanese. As far as I know, it's often used on the Internet.
White people who dye their hair because they love Japan could be called "wapanese."
I'm not a pervert, by the way. All men want to see blonde pubic hair first hand,
let alone smelling it.
- 810 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/06(木) 18:41:47.68 ID:UOVzsqkm!
One wouldn't really stand out much being Asian here, I think. There
are a lot of adopted kids and mixed couples.
Well, not being a dirty old geezer, I wouldn't know. :)
- 811 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/06(木) 20:50:27.89
In the uk blonde hair is still considered "beautiful"? I heard this kind of thing like you can enjoy life more if you have blonde hair. People still believe this?
- 812 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/07(金) 06:59:39.02
- I have golden balls, that make my life valuable.
- 813 ：KameGirl：2013/06/07(金) 07:18:55.66 ID:tyRXlhco!
- >>807 Yes. They say "i dyed my hair, it was a mousy dark blonde before"
"Blonde girlfriend" is some kind of a token woman. It must be some sort
of hair fetish.
- 814 ：oshiri：2013/06/07(金) 11:31:19.20
we could be good friends ,huh!
- 815 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/07(金) 12:41:38.01
There are some shops of "Jollibee" which is a fast food chain shop
founded by Philippine Chinese livig in the Philippines.
It servses Chinese type foods.
It has also advanced in the U.S.A. with some shops.
- 816 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/07(金) 12:51:35.83
Swedish belongs to Indo-European language family.
But Finnish belongs to Uralic language family.
- 817 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/07(金) 13:20:02.49
- That's why they are not that good at English
- 818 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/07(金) 17:34:17.06
- It surprises me that some Japanese men carry sunshades.
- 819 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/07(金) 18:59:40.34
- All North Europian Language are dialects of German.
- 820 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/07(金) 19:08:50.62
A white peach with golden balls would be perfect for a picture.
- 821 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 10:56:08.44
- バーナード is around?
- 822 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 11:57:30.21
- He became the target of some cocksucker's aggression and left.
A sad occurence, but this is a permanent weak point of 2ch, a total anonymous forum with no moderators.
- 823 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 12:05:11.48
- Actually I'm happy he left he's irritating
- 824 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 12:10:41.83
Why, for what reason did you decide to come back to this shit thread after 6 years? I am curious.
- 825 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 12:11:48.17
- I hope he will come back with another name.
This is a strong point of 2ch.
- 826 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/08(土) 13:54:18.51 ID:0eLdM2d+!
No particular reason. I have occasionally tried posting, to see if
the country ban still affects whatever ISP I'm using at the time.
This time it worked.
- 827 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 14:48:37.67
But Finnish is not a dialect of Germanic language.
- 828 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 16:00:51.71
- Sweden-jin said his country is homogeneous, but what about immigrants?
I sometimes hear that immigration in Sweden is becoming problematic,
and there was a riot caused by immigrants just a few weeks ago.
- 829 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 16:19:46.23
- I guess people in Sweden treat immigrants like a slave so they are frustrated and led to mass riots...
- 830 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 16:26:56.29
- You again.
- 831 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/08(土) 16:31:27.50 ID:0eLdM2d+!
- I would say the problems we have regarding immigrants are mostly
related to unemployment. It's difficult finding a decent job if you
look very different and don't speak the language very well. There are
also some things that are particular to asylum seekers - you might not
even be allowed to work if you have just come here from an unstable
And with no jobs, you end up with poverty and people lose their
dignity. That is the real problem, in my opinion.
- 832 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/08(土) 16:42:29.92 ID:0eLdM2d+!
- That said, the people I know personally who can be called "immigrants"
(I don't know many) mostly have jobs and seem to be doing reasonably
I don't know if that is typical, and I don't know what problems are
common, except "I can't find a job that pays well", but I don't see
people rioting in my town at least.
Take that for what it's worth, things may be different in the larger
- 833 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 19:58:02.57
- Oh, so it's not that much of a problem.
- 834 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 21:23:20.69
- Guys, the Age of India is really coming. It's just a matter of time.
Have you guys ever seen them dance? India is raw energy about to explode.
The Age of India is neigh.
- 835 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 21:29:24.30
- So tell what are the differences between Sweden and Norway?
- 836 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 21:30:19.75
- I want to travel to India so bad
- 837 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 21:48:12.77
- Norway makes furniture and Sweden makes phones I tink.
- 838 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 22:00:05.24
- If you can't go to India, then go to Akiba. I heard there are Indians there.
Indians came to Akiba as electronics technicians and then started curry shops. Thats what I heard somewhere.
But it sounds ridiculous and could be complete horseshit.
- 839 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 22:07:25.41
- IKEA is from Sweden right?
Norway reminds me of that crazy Christian terrorist
I love Indian curry! So good!
- 840 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 22:09:12.70
- Think of the figures of their lands, Sweden is more sensitive than Norway and Finland makes sperm.
- 841 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/08(土) 23:12:40.89 ID:0eLdM2d+!
Norway has lots of oil and eat more fish. There are many small things
that are different, but nothing really big.
(Except for the oil. Norway gets a lot of money from that.)
Finland makes phones (Nokia), Sweden makes furniture (IKEA). Almost
This is true. Watch out Denmark!
- 842 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/08(土) 23:51:37.70
I learned at high school that Sweden is a country of free sex.
I wonder the figure has something to do with that.
- 843 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 00:04:31.52
- What kind of school is that?
- 844 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 07:46:04.05
General course, in the mid 1970's.
It was like this.
Our geography teacher gave an instant quiz and a female student didn't know the answer.
So the teacher gave her a hint, "It's a country of free sex". Then the girl answered Sweden quickly.
One boy said, "you know very well". and the whole class bursted into laughing. The girl blushed for shame. She seemed regretting to have answered.
Nobody claimed セクハラ or something. It was old good days;-)
- 845 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 10:53:57.88
- I don't want to chat with an old creep like him so I'm leavin.
- 846 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 11:44:32.08
- You are such a cold-hearted person.
- 847 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 11:53:34.21
- I heard in the 80s 70s sex used to be more open. Is that true?
- 848 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 17:47:20.55
- I checked roruchan's videos and there was a new video about a sex shop chain in Germany.
He went to Germany's biggest sex shop chain and did an interview. This chain was started by
an ex-bomber-pilot woman or something, and later she was awarded a national medal of honour
or something for the sex shop chain now known to every German citizen.
- 849 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 18:02:54.90
- That's cool
- 850 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 19:22:10.24
- I've been telling Britain to vote UKIP, and the party has now become a bit popular.
Now I will work on India to make it popular and hot, and then the ultimate goal: ANGLO-INDO-JAPANESE ALLIANCE
- 851 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 19:34:58.11
- But people in Britain seem to be sick of immigrants and I think it includes Indians.
But this plan is a long termn plan, and so by the end of this century they will have solved the issue,
and in the 22nd century, it will happen. The ANGLO-INDO-JAPANESE ALLIANCE.
Because Britain took curry from India and served it on their navy ships, and then Japan took it from British Navy
and served curry on the Japanese Navy ships and they still do. This alliance is boud to happen.
- 852 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 19:40:15.88
But COOL Taku is the coolest.
- 853 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 20:00:42.00
- While wasting time reading British news, I learned something.
"Asian" refers to different people depending on where you live.
When British people say "asian", it means Turks, Pakistanis, Indians, etc
- 854 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 20:11:25.60
- Everyone knows that
- 855 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 20:48:32.39
- This is old news, but what do you think about the governor of Tokyo failing at some olympics conference or something?
He made some insulting comment about Islam countries, and it seems Tokyo will never be chosen for the 2020 olympics
location thanks to him.
- 856 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 20:52:09.26
- But at least he told the truth I think
- 857 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 21:06:03.51
- During the London olympics, people were saying how Britain has so many world famous cultural icons
and that Japan shouldn't hold olympics because we don't have those cool worldwide icons besides some stuff like Nintendo.
- 858 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 21:16:53.52
- 859 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 21:29:11.06
- And Olympics seems to be entangled with bullshit, like removing wrestling.
Tourists and spectators flooding the Tokyo area would be bothersome too.
So maybe it's better to not do it in Japan.
This talk is not directed to you, so feel free to ignore it.
- 860 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 21:40:32.23
- Sorry I just didn't get your point
- 861 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 21:46:21.03
- There is no point. It's just something I remembered while talking about olympics.
- 862 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 21:50:16.37
- 863 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 22:03:35.45
- Olympic reception is boring and nonsense and worthless
- 864 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 22:36:57.92
- Speaking of Nintendo, right now there is news of the US government spying on people's internets.
It's called PRISM. It's on the top page of wikipedia now, too. The companies involved in this are
Microsoft. Google, Youtube, Yahoo and other big internets companies, which means your own internets
is being watched. And Microsoft's new Xbox is said to come with a device that watches your movoment
and voice 24/7. To summerize it, our internets is in grave danger now. And to protect yourself from this horror,
you should throw out your computer and phone right now and go back to primitive life. The internet is over.
- 865 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 22:49:31.21
- Prease put up the AA throw PC out of window
- 866 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/09(日) 23:03:40.04
- I've already prepared to get rid of this stinking computer and phone and I am ready to move to some rural town
so I can grow some cabbages and not worry about this prism or boxbox.
- 867 ：KameGirl：2013/06/10(月) 02:16:38.45 ID:lhi4DbOO!
- >>865 Please keep on speaking Engrish. So cute!
Why don't we all move to a small town and grow cabbages,
like a Chat In English commune.Chatting face to face.
- 868 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 03:37:24.73
- My dream is to disappear somewhere just alone and never come back to my hometown and never contact my old friends and family forever and then start a whole new life at a complete different place
- 869 ：KameGirl：2013/06/10(月) 04:21:42.17 ID:lhi4DbOO!
- If I had my own place I would welcome you
- 870 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 05:57:14.98
Let's allocate jobs in the community. Some clean the house, some grow
vegitables, some prepare for dishes. Some go hunting. I'd be in charge of making kids with
- 871 ：KameGirl：2013/06/10(月) 07:52:29.62 ID:lhi4DbOO!
- I'd be interested if you are a descendent of the Oda clan,,,,
- 872 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/10(月) 09:08:42.92 ID:Wlm3b8bE!
- It is now one hour after midnight and it's no longer dark outside.
Time to go for a walk, perhaps.
- 873 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/10(月) 10:36:02.00 ID:Wlm3b8bE!
- Back. And now the sun is just about to come up.
- 874 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 12:58:52.10
I bet the birth rate in that period is low compared to other periods
of the year.
- 875 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 13:16:57.78
- Seems like the gaijin from Sweden is also uzai...
- 876 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 13:20:41.28
You might know or not, but Oda Nobunari, a famous ice skater, is a direct descendent of
Oda Nobunaga. He's not a handsome guy to say the least. He already got married when very young, although
he's still young. I tried to put a link of his image here but 2chan doesn't allow me to do so,
so image search "Oda Nobunari" if you're interested.
- 877 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 13:25:04.93
- I mean, figure skating, not ice skating. Not the one where you compete
- 878 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 15:09:43.00
- today is scorching. i'm melting.
i want to be in Sweden during summer.
- 879 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/10(月) 15:30:33.36 ID:Wlm3b8bE!
I will just assume that means handsome and up early.
Last week was mostly around 20-22 degrees during the day, maybe 15
when raining. Right now it's 12 C, but it is still early. I'm glad
I don't have to deal with much heat..
- 880 ：KameGirl：2013/06/10(月) 18:34:01.96 ID:lhi4DbOO!
- Swedish border police are handsome and they wink at you!
>>876 Well he seems to have converted his ancestor's fieriness
into sports. His moves are very soft and elegant. Not what I was expecting.
He is disarmingly cute!
It's Ok if you are not a descendent of a warrior ancestor.
As long as you are not the descendent of a traitor it is fine.
- 881 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 19:17:07.32
- I'm a figure skating fun I have to say he is over. I'm 100% sure he will not compete at the next Olympics... Too many talented figure skaters in japan
I guess he will be in the 5th place at the upcoming nationals....
- 882 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 19:17:53.93
- Oops fan
- 883 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 19:59:29.72
Do people go to bed early in your country?
- 884 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/10(月) 20:38:33.60 ID:Wlm3b8bE!
Some do. But personally, I have just had odd sleeping habits for the
- 885 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/10(月) 22:02:19.26
Let me suck your white cock!
- 886 ：885：2013/06/10(月) 22:16:48.72
- Sorry, I said dirty words. I just envied you.
Because my cock is too short to suck myself.
- 887 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/11(火) 23:43:44.40
As an adult, have you ever taken a shit mistakenly when trying to do a silent fart.
- 888 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/11(火) 23:59:11.52
- 889 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 00:00:21.88
What do you mean by "take a shit mistakenly"?
Please explain that situation.
- 890 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 00:16:13.15
LOL that's so funny but its not funny at all if that happens to me
- 891 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 01:01:40.92
I should've written "accidentally" or "unintentionally" instead of "mistakenly".
Thank you for making me understand my mistake.
actually twice. One of them was when I was out.
but the amount was little, so I could manage to survive.
I'm seriously thinking of wearing a diaper in the near future.
- 892 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 01:05:40.70
The details are so specific and gross....
- 893 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 10:17:28.42
- Hashimoto & Japanese Comfort Women Denials
Gimmeaflakeman is a stupid man.
I hate kuso gaijins living in Japan.
There are a lot of kuso gaijins in Japan.
They don't tell fact from fiction.
They should read "The Wall of Fools."
- 894 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 13:18:03.06
I'm a big fan of YouTube but I hate him
I always wonder who the hell does he think he is!?
- 895 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 14:29:38.06
He is "Oresama", probably.
- 896 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 14:57:08.28
In the comment section, he says, "英語分からないなら、コメントしは結構です。(If you don't understand English, you don't have to comment)."
He teaches English in Japan, so he knows most Japanese people have a poor command of English.
If he continues ranting and raving about Japan, he should add Japanese subtitles to every single video.
And he should reply in Japanese to comments written in Japanese.
If not, Japan is like a punching bag.
- 897 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 15:39:15.64
- He is the typical 害人
- 898 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 15:47:26.55
He takes a unture attitude.
This is just a linguistic discrimination.
- 899 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 16:13:47.53
- 900 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 16:19:00.67
- 901 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 16:38:16.96
That's true. （＾ω＾*）
- 902 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 17:37:51.13
- Actually there are tons of this kind of gaijins out there like if you can't speak English, you are immediately labeled like a "retard" by natives....
He is one of them
- 903 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 18:29:25.73
- If he couldn't understand toda san's English, he just should've skipped it.
at least he is an english teacher. why did he say what discouraged japanese people to use english.
it's beyond me.
- 904 ：KameGirl：2013/06/12(水) 19:46:31.61 ID:4OxrNy6+!
- Don't listen to people who discourage you. Speak freely, without fear,
speak confidently, it is a learning process for all languages.
IT IS OK TO MAKE MISTAKES!!!!
Do not hesistate to make fun of those idiots who discourage you!
Language learners unite!
- 905 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 20:07:01.97
toda → togawa
- 906 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 20:07:19.98
They were doing a sober presentation of evidence that the 'forced/kidnapped sex slave' story is a
fabrication, until the opportunist attention-seeker Hashimoto came out and brought chaos so that
all the fools can ignore the sober evidence and discussion presented before and spout whatever
bullshit as they please to condemn Japan. And thus continues the never-ending human stupidity.
- 907 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 20:37:58.86
- By 'they' I meant the members of parliament who were presenting it, not the youtubers, in case it wasn't clear.
- 908 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 22:17:14.66
I love you when you say so.
- 909 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 23:35:23.70
- People should stop caring about those arrogant fools.
For every delusional arrogant foreigner, there are 99 good foreigners somewhere.
- 910 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/12(水) 23:41:18.29
- Somewhere LOL
- 911 ：oshiri：2013/06/12(水) 23:43:59.42
- you dont know you are beautiful-ass..
that makes you beautiful--- butt--
i've leaned lately that bum is a slang of ass also .
- 912 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 01:29:58.84
- Deeaaaad giveawayyyy!!!!!
- 913 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 17:10:46.90
- I knew something's wrong when a cute little girl run into
black man's arms....
- 914 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 18:09:18.00
- Maybe they just want a big black cock
- 915 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 20:31:19.92
- Hi. Does anyone want to talk about India?
- 916 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 20:35:38.55
Why India? wanna eat curry in these hot days?
- 917 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 20:40:56.21
- Hot day curry eating is great. So is hot day Bollywood Blu-ray watching.
Anything about India we can talk about.
- 918 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 20:43:10.72
- I don't need a curry in a hot day. I want a hot guy
- 919 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 20:47:17.43
- Not eating curry in summer? What a dumbass. Go away.
- 920 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 20:52:43.34
- Hot kintama needs to be cooled for proper functioning.
- 921 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 21:11:16.27
- I don't like curry that much.
I order hashed beef at cocoichi
- 922 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 22:32:33.30
- If you don't like hot day curry and sweating balls, then let's talk about Sweden.
Where did the Sweden guy go?
- 923 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 22:39:01.06
- I'm tried of Sweden stuffs. It feels so surreal because its too far away from japan! Don't get me wrong I like Sweden!
Lets talk about hot guys!
- 924 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 22:42:22.34
- Why? Are you a homo?
- 925 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 22:47:02.73
- You don't know there are millions of women in 2ch, pretending to be a man.
- 926 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 22:49:55.19
- shuzo matsuoka and kensaku morita
- 927 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 22:49:57.79
- So we are all sick of Sweden! Lets move on to India!
Is it true Indians are so persistent and pushy?
- 928 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 22:52:38.19
- Why the hell is it surreal talking about Sweden? You make no sense.
And why are you freaking out?
- 929 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 22:56:00.23
- india is huge
so personality traits vary from region to region.
- 930 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 23:02:56.41
- Because no matter what we talk about Sweden here, we rarely have an opportunity to go there!
- 931 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 23:03:38.80
- I think I will be so freaked out if I go to Sweden because tons of blonde hair and blue eyes and of course white people and no Asians basically.
I guess they treat me like an ugly weirdo from Asia and make fun of me like "look ma! There is an ugly chink there!"
Actually I was told so by a little kid when I was on the double decker in England a few years ago
- 932 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 23:17:58.85
- So you got called a chink by an English kid and got trauma? and are now scared of whitemen?
Is this a joke or are you serious?
- 933 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 23:48:52.59
- So, the homo with trauma is scared of the Sweden guy? Is that final answer? Now I'm out of here.
- 934 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/13(木) 23:49:38.52
- It's not a trauma at all. But I got so many discriminations there, I've started to dislike them
I realised that only I can trust is japanese who are born and raised in japan! Not someone like Japanese American or something because they are not authentic japanese right?
Also you should not trust other Asians like Chinese or Koreans. It doesn't matter they are really nice or something. They ARE freaking Chinese and Koreans! They are not trustworthy at all! You mark my words!
- 935 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 03:33:57.92
- It's just me but, I think the population of English board where this
thread is, is getting less and less. I'm not sure if that's because of
through bans of particular IPs or simply 2chan itself is losing popularity.
It's certain that Facebook and Twitter has been gaining momentum.
As a person who prefer anonnymity, the trend where pople spend more time
on Facebook is terrible. Twitter is sort of annonymous so I don't feel
bad about it.
- 936 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/14(金) 03:59:50.69 ID:3IlXvLQB!
Sorry, I had to go to the dentist. (And then I tried a silent fart
and had had to change underwear.)
There are a fair amount of Asian people here, you wouldn't really
stand out. Not a lot of Japanese though.
Facebook is awful. Unless you like baby pictures I guess.
- 937 ：KameGirl：2013/06/14(金) 07:47:01.76 ID:PNbXMb4B!
- I hav ebeen working without a break for three weeks.
I think I am a walkin vegetable.
By the way Akanishi Jin's daughter
for some reason she reminds me of baby Kame!!!
- 938 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 12:47:38.85
You must love this man if you love kamenashi.
- 939 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 17:46:28.20
I want to improve my English listening skills.
What podcasts do you recommend?
- 940 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 18:00:10.52
LOL Nice response. You'd have not been in a big trouble even if you actually
failed a silent fart, because dentists and their assistants wear masks.
- 941 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 18:10:38.77
Do they use microscope and rubber dam when dintists treat cavities,
especially root canal treatment?
- 942 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 18:24:22.64
Being busy with work or claiming that you are doesn' mean you're capable.
- 943 ：KameGirl：2013/06/14(金) 18:40:13.07 ID:PNbXMb4B!
- When did I make a claim to competency in that sentence.
I just wrote I was dead tired. So tired.
What is wrong with you.
- 944 ：KameGirl：2013/06/14(金) 18:43:03.55 ID:PNbXMb4B!
- >>938 I hoped to see something like this
What a disappointment.
- 945 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 18:48:21.95
- There are those who brag about how long they haven't been asleep or how serious illness they have suffered from.
- 946 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 19:13:07.00
How shiturei you are!
He is a big time comedian.
kemenashi kneels down in front of him.
You should admire him.
- 947 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 19:39:26.76
Nice ass! I'm curious what his dick looks like
- 948 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 20:26:22.89
I think people are growing out of 2ch. And we should too.
- 949 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 22:14:10.26
I have nowhere to go other than 2chan.
No friends, no social life. I have nowhere to go. 2chan is the only place
I'm equal to other people. Fuck Facebook, Fuck LikedIn. Hurrayy to 2chan an Twitter.
- 950 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 22:55:55.75
I blame gaijins...
- 951 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/14(金) 23:35:49.70
Man, what's fun about this thread is talking in English with people from
all around the wrold. I'd say that's more fun than talking only with Japanese
English learners in English.
- 952 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 00:14:46.94
By the way how the hell can they post their retarded comments on 2ch?!
- 953 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/15(土) 01:54:03.61 ID:yBOYbp9u!
Is there anything specific you are interested in? I watch some of the
"netcasts" (video and audio) on twit.tv; "Tech News Today" might be
good for someone interested in technology.
If you find it boring, then it is no good, of course.
I believe they use some sort of rubber sheet to isolate the tooth when
doing root canals. It pretty much is surgery..
And no microscope, but my dentist has special magnifying glasses.
- 954 ：KameGirl：2013/06/15(土) 02:17:39.47 ID:bqljAEJa!
- >>947 Yes that is every fangirl's curiousity but hey what does it matter.
I don't care if he is short, he rocks that ***.
- 955 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 02:20:28.08
Thanks. It's not common in Japan to use rubber sheet. But I heard that
the rubber and microscope is must in US so I was curious what's like
- 956 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 02:25:23.25
Isn't he almost 30 years old? He'd better quit apealing physical thing
like mustle. It's pathetic to see 30 year old showing off their mustle.
- 957 ：KameGirl：2013/06/15(土) 02:29:09.23 ID:bqljAEJa!
- He is only 27. I don't understand what you mean, do you consider
30 year olds as seniors? don't get it at all....
- 958 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 02:40:44.06
- Showing off your body is for teens and early twenties.
After that, inteligence matters.
- 959 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/15(土) 02:45:48.92 ID:yBOYbp9u!
Apparently it's also very expensive here, compared to Japan. There is
an automatic subsidy for dental work, but it only comes into effect
for major treatments (or if you fix multiple cavities in a short span
- 960 ：KameGirl：2013/06/15(土) 02:54:45.84 ID:bqljAEJa!
- That is very strange because, your body has not developed at all when you are
a teen! Are you by any chance a kind of shota fan... ( i am not
accusing you, just curious)
I think he is intelligent enough to go to a good university.
It's just that he hasn't gotten round to that, I would
love to see him study for a degree.
- 961 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 03:21:17.27
If you want to become rich, you'd better avoid becoming a dentist here
in Japan. fierce competition among dentists in Japan. It's said the
total number of dental clinics are larger than that of convenience stores throughout
Japan. To avoid being in the red, you have to work on Saturday or even on Sunday while
you take a day off on Wednesday. My sister has a son and he goes to high school.
Some of his friends are dentists's son and all of their parents don't want them to
be dentists. They all want them to be doctors. I have an appointment for
dentist tommorow (already today) at 12:30. Got to go to bed. See ya.
- 962 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/15(土) 04:19:13.02 ID:yBOYbp9u!
- Good night, hope tomorrow goes well.
I should have done like you and gotten more sleep; I nearly fell
asleep in the dentists chair..
- 963 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 16:22:33.42
- 964 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 16:28:13.16
- Sweden-jin wakes up before dawn, goes walking to enojoy the scenery,
and on his way back, he steps on a chunk of turd in the dark and shouts "Smorgasboard!"
That's my image of Sweden-jin.
- 965 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 17:18:03.89
- I'm new here! What's "Sweden" by the way? It's like a part of Finland or something? Like Hong Kong?
- 966 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 17:45:26.43
- I have read Haruki Murakami's novel "sweden wood."
- 967 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 17:55:54.19
No you are not new here. You are an old miserable chump who's been here for 10 years.
- 968 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 19:15:05.05
That's a total crap! I hate his books and his personality also!
- 969 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 19:53:23.30
- Why? I don't know him or his books. Only know the name and titles.
- 970 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 19:58:22.77
10 freaking years?! You can't be serious
I've been on 2ch for like weeks now!
- 971 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 21:17:27.94
- Sweden-jin running towards us with a big wooden club in his hand, roaring "Smoooorga sboord!!"
That's my image of Sweden-jin.
- 972 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 21:23:57.39
- Tell me Sweden-jin!
Is it true white cock is really big?
How long is yours? 20cm?
- 973 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/15(土) 23:43:53.13
- When you ask someone the size of their cocks, you should tell them your
size first. That's Japanese way of samurai politeness.
- 974 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/16(日) 03:13:04.52 ID:gXyIy+dq!
Don't forget the other loan word "ombudsman".
- 975 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 05:35:49.14
I heard the word when a child, and thought it was babysitter man.
- 976 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 05:39:57.71
Did you receive a silent fart instead of the info?
- 977 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 12:59:45.18
- Ombudsman does sound like a man who does onbu.
- 978 ：イギリス人：2013/06/16(日) 13:27:10.79
- Hello, it's been a while... Just thought I'd drop by while on the Sakura to Fukuoka...
- 979 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 13:30:22.84
- OH MY GOD, It's IGIRISU-JIN.
Are you in Japan right now??
- 980 ：イギリス人：2013/06/16(日) 13:35:31.33
I am! Just passed through Hiroshima a minute ago. These shinkansen really are comfortable!
- 981 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 13:38:35.27
- 982 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 13:38:45.31
- I was about to ask people here about your account on Twitter or something to see if you are still alive.
This is a scary coincidence.
- 983 ：イギリス人：2013/06/16(日) 13:47:16.30
I don't regularly use Twitter, but sometimes use it for direct messages. Anyway, it became very difficult to post here from the UK.
- 984 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 13:47:28.58
The man whose name has been immortalized in >>1
Anyway, enjoy your trip or job in Japan.
- 985 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 15:06:46.88
- He should have come in the sakura season.
I think the view from the shinkansen would have been great with cherry blossom, since it is named Sakura.
- 986 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 15:11:30.12
- By the way, why are there IDs on some people here?
What is it, and when was it implemented?
- 987 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 15:27:02.98
- 988 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 19:00:44.88
- I've learned this English word today.
- 989 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 19:22:31.47
- Then I introduce you a word, Kintama dancing...you can see this hopping only when the skin of kintama expand to release heat in these hot days.
- 990 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/16(日) 19:36:44.08 ID:gXyIy+dq!
- Oh wow, this is suddenly a reunion thread, that was unexpected.
You too? Didn't expect the UK to be blocked; I'm only here because
my new ISP puts me under a .com domain.
Have fun on your trip!
- 991 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 19:45:16.81
Why do your posts have an ID? (gXyIy+dq)
- 992 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 19:49:45.70
I don't think the .com domain has anything to do with it. American ISPs have been banned too.
- 993 ：992：2013/06/16(日) 19:59:52.47
- Oh sorry you are talking about that country ban thing I think...
- 994 ：イギリス人：2013/06/16(日) 20:05:41.30
My ISP back in the UK uses .com, but it's big enough to warrant a
ban for itself, I guess.
I think that posters with foreign IP addresses get an ID automatically.
Hopefully next time! There was too much work to come earlier. And if
I came later, I'd die from the heat!
- 995 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/16(日) 20:08:05.07 ID:gXyIy+dq!
Someone mentioned earlier that everyone posting from abroad gets the
ID added. That seems to be it.
Yes, I used to get a message saying ".se is blocked".
- 996 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 20:56:44.04
- Where is the next thread? Space is running out.
- 997 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 22:15:01.37
- I just checked who has an ID, and wow, this ID system is so useful in this thread.
There were some nanashi ppl from abroad, and some unknown person named Cornflake.
I thought that one person studying english in Philippine was just lying, but he had an ID. This is great.
- 998 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/16(日) 22:31:33.40 ID:gXyIy+dq!
Can you look up the ID somehow, or is it only useful to see if someone
is posting from outside Japan? (Is it unique for every IP or every
country, for instance?)
And please somebody make a new thread, to celebrate the long awaited
return of Igirisu-jin. Somebody other than me, who has no inspiration
for a >>1 post. :)
- 999 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 22:44:04.66
As far as I know, IDs are completely random. No unique ID for IP or country.
- 1000 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/16(日) 22:57:43.04
- Is this thread becoming international?
- 1001 ：１００１：Over 1000 Thread
read.cgi ver 05.02.02 2014/06/23 Mango Mangüé ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)